Chapter 7: Hating or Liking?

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

Flashback

 

I grabbed my phone. I think I probably shouldn’t do this but have to.

 

???: Hello? (He 's still sleeping *shaking my head*)

Me: It me, Tao.

Tao: Oh Ge. What’s up?

Me: I want you to move to the same college that Minji goes to. Transfer there... NOW!

Tao: Ge, Why?

Me: C-cause…..

Tao: Cause?

Me: Just cause. Gosh.

Tao: Ge, do you like Minji?

Me: What?!? N-no

Tao: Are you sure?

Me: Y-Yes.

Tao: Fine I'll transfer after I’m done sleeping, but you have to promise me one thing.

Me: TAO I SAID NOW!

Tao: Okay, okay. Just don’t yell. I’m only partially awake, and promise me you will buy me Gucci.
Me: What? No.

Tao: Not even one.

Me: Okay only one now go transfer. I will send you a pic of her. Make sure you have the same class.

 

I hung up.

 

End of Flashback

 

Okay I will admit, I kinda like Minji but she doesn’t even know. Life is so hard to live.

She doesn’t know it, which makes it harder for me to live not knowing her feelings. When I cupped her face, I wanted to kiss her but then I also played. I’ve should’ve kiss her. Regret.

 

Minji P.O.V

 

“My name is Huang Zitao, but you can call me Tao. I’m Chinese, so my Korean won’t be that good. Please take care of me.” He smiled which made the girls faint. Then he looked at me.

“Mr.Huang you can sit-”

“Can I sit next to Minji-ssi?” My eye widened. How did he know me? Stalker? Now all I can think is that everybody is a stalker. What's wrong with me? Hehe.

“You know her?” said Mr. Yook, looking at me

“I do. But she probably doesn’t know me.”

“Okay, sure.” Tao came and sat next to me. Everybody was looking at me. I'm confused myself. Every girl glared at me.

“I’ll be back.” Mr.Yook left.

 

As soon Mr.Yook left, I looked at Tao and he turned to me and gave me a angry look. He looked like he hated me.

*This color is chinese mandarin.*

“How do you know me?” I asked.

Tao’s eyes widened. “You know mandarin? Whao~”

“Of Course I do, don’t change the topic.”

“Kris’ friend. I thought that you will be worse, but I was wrong. Your so cute.” He pinched my cheek.

Please log in to read the full chapter