Chapter 29 : Mission 3?

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

 

Wake up with the sun's in my eyes, I sat up. The flash back of the kiss from yesterday flash in my mind. I hold my cheeks. Aish. Andwae! I patted my cheeks to wake up from the flashback. I shook my head.

 

“Morning babe.” Kisses came right at my cheek with a husky voice. My face heated up. I turn around. I looked up. I saw Kris holding his head up with his hand, with his bed hair, smiling.

 

“Morning.” I hug him. I look and he saw disappointed.

‘What only morning hug? No morning kisses?” He pouted. I shook my head.

“Nae, no morning kiss-” Before I could finish. Kris peck my lips. My eye widen. Mwo? I blinked.

 

~~~~~

 

Kris P.O.V

 

Today day mission 3 is…… Well I never really thought about mission 3….. Mission 3 : …… Nothing… -.-’  Kinda disappointed. *sigh* I have no plan. I guess I can’t skip work.  

 

“What are we going to eating?” I sat at the counter.

“Pancakes.” Minji place to pancake on the plates. I took a plate.

“I’m going to work today. Are you going to miss me?” I took a bite of my pancake.

“Aniyo, I’ll have school...” What? She won’t miss me?  “I won’t miss you,....” That’s very disappointing, knowing that my wife won’t miss me. “I will miss you so much a that I will come and eat lunch with you.”

 

“Really?!?” She nodded. “Minji-ah~” I cupped her cheek and gave her butterfly kisses. The last kiss was the lip. I gave her long peck and moved on. “Let’s go. I could take you to college.” She smiles and nodded.

 

~~~~~

 

Minji P.O.V

 

As soon as I left Kris’ car, I heard my name being yelled.

“MINJI!!!!” I got jumped from the back.

“Yah! Jimin! Got off!” She got off of me.

“Sorry. I Miss so you much.” She gave me a tight hug.

“Too...tight… of...a...hug.” She release me.

Please log in to read the full chapter