Chapter 35 : Helping the Cousin

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

I woke in Kris’ arms. I slowly pull his arm off of my waist but he only squeeze tighter.

“Stay.” He mumbled, snuggling in my neck. I smile.

“I can’t… I… I have.. morning class, yeah morning class.” I lie horribly.

“Okay, but come back.” He gave me a peck on the cheek.

“Mmm.” I nod. I peck his cheek. He let go. I got off the bed. But as I walked off, Kris pulled me in.

“One more thing.” He gave me a big wet kiss on my lips.

“Yah.” I was about to whip a off but then Kris treaden me.

“Wipe off and I’m give you even more kisses.” He wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eye and got out of the bed, again.

 

I walked off to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. Pheew~ What a morning. I wash my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair and went to the closet. As I was walking to the closet, I glance at Kris. He was sleeping on the bed, facing my way, and his arm hanging from the bed. I smiled to myself. I quickly grab my phone and took a picture of him. This won’t hurt. I giggled and took more picture. Hehe. He won’t know. Then went back to whatever I was doing. My first time in 3 years i’m going to help my cousin. Wow~

 

I changed into strip top and a pair of short shorts.

**Minus the hat and boots**

 

I went down stairs to the kitchen and cooked breakfast, ate, and wrote a note. I left some food for him so he should be okay. I took my shoes and walked out of the house.

 

Kris P.O.V

 

After about 30 minutes or so, I finally woke up. I walked down to the living room and see no one. I walked to the kitchen and saw no one. Where is she? I saw a little note on the fridge and walked to it.

 

Morning Hubby~ ♥‿♥

 

I’ll be gone for the day with my friends.

Don’t worry~ I’ll come back.

I made food. It’s on the counter.♥

 

-You loving wife~(≧ω≦)

 

I look at the counter. I guess she left. (ಥ﹏ಥ) I warmed up the food. I guess i won’t spend this day with her. (ಥ_ಥ) … Maybe I should track her down… Why not? I’m going to be home alone. I ate and wash up and wearing my suit and start a day of work. *sigh* I wonder where she is? I walked out of the house.

 

Minji P.O.V

 

Sitting in a cafe in Garosugil, waiting for my slow cousin. I took a in a small spoon of ice cream.

“Minji.”  I turn my head and saw Jongsuk walking over. I waved at him. He took a sit in front of me. “So I called her and tell her I’ll pick her up and she said yes. What do I so now?” He walked in cooley and look at him now. Gosh.

 

“Well, Why don’t you spend a day with her?” I ate more of the ice cream.

“That’s the point. I so nervous right now. I don’t

Please log in to read the full chapter