Chapter 25 : Worried

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

I woke up in the morning again. I guess I slept all day, yesterday. I slowly got up. I guess I’m getting better. I got myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and out and walked down stairs to the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and notice a note on a pot.

 

Kris, if you want to eat heat this up.

Mom will come tomorrow if i have time.

 

See you,

mom

 

I cooked the the porridge that was in the pot and wait at the island counter.  As soon as it was done, I grab a bowl and scope out the porridge into the bowl. Minji is still not here. I sigh. I have no face expression. I began eating. After eating, I wash my bowl and spoon.  I walked into the living room. I’m alone today again. *sigh*

 

Minji P.O.V

 

Yesterday, Jimin took me to the movie to release stress. Well, that did really work. I stay at her house again. I think I should go back tomorrow. I wonder how Kris is now. *sigh*

 

“Minji, what’s with the signing here?” I turn my head to Jimin. “I know that you miss, Yifan. Why don’t you go back home, huh?” Jimin rub my back.

 

“I...I..I don’t know. I want to but...But..” Jimin cute me off.

“But what? Minji, you know you can always go back home.”

“I know. But...but what would Yifan say.”  Jimin stop rubbing my back and grab my shoulder and turn me around to face her.

“Look at me Minji…. All I know is that Yifan, how you say Kris,will always love you and you love him. Now, why don’t you take the chance and go back home? Yifan much be worried sick.”

“I...I don’t know.” I nervously said.

“Well, pack up. Not matter what you are going back home tomorrow.” Jimin got out of bed.

“But-” Jimin cut me off.

“No buts. I forcing you to go home. Now go pack.” I got out of bed and got my stuff together.

 

After I was done packing Jimin came in.

“Let’s go shopping.” Oh no.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter