Chapter 34 : Family Dinner

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

The day is finally ending. Yes! Walking down to the gate with my friends, my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and saw that my mom was calling me.

“Excuse me.” I excuse myself from the group.

 

Me:Yes, mom?

Mom: Oh, Minji-ah. Where are you?

Me: School, wae?

Mom: I want you and Yifan to come over for dinner. What do you think?

Me: Sure. I’ll tell Yifan and come over. And can I ask why are we coming over.

Mom: Your cousin Jongsuk came and visit and I pretty sure he’s only going to stay here for only 2 weeks.

Me: Really?

Mom: Nae. See you later, honey. Bye.

Me: Bye.

 

I guess family dinner is on the menu.

 

“Who were you taking to?” I jumped a little. I turn and see Kris.

“Yah! You scared the carp out of me.” I hit his arm and start walking to the car.

“Yah! Apa! Hey!” I hear his voice coming closer. I turn around. A hug came in as I turn around. I smile. I hug him back.

“Aigoo~ You’re forgiven.”  We pull back. Hr smiled and gave me a kiss on my lips. My cheeks heats up.

“Let’s go.” He puts his arm around my waist and I did the same.

 

Jongsuk P.O.V

 

As I was walking out of the school. I saw a couple. *sigh* If only I had a girlfriend. Yep, I’m single. I walked to my car.  As I got into the car my phone ring.

 

Me: Hello?
???: Hello, Jongsuk?

Me: Nae.

???: Ah, This is your auntie, Auntie Minah.

Me: Oh, yes auntie Minah. Hello.

A.M: I invite you to come over for dinner and your parents are going to be there.

Me: Oh thanks. I think I will come.

A.M: Be there okay. Bye.

Me: Bye.

 

I guess auntie Minah is still the same.

 

~~~~~

 

Minji P.O.V

 

Kris and I got into the car.

“How’s you day wifey?” He smiles.

“Okay… Oh yeah. My mom wants us to go over her house. If you ask why, dinner with my cousin that came back from America. He one year older than you and he’s really handsome.”

“So you compliment him and not me?” I saw him pouting.

“Okay, what do you want me to call you. Umm… Babe?… Hubby?… Yeobo?... Or should I say ‘y, Cute, and Loving Hubby’?” I . I saw him blush a little.

“Call me whatever you want, sweet cheeks.” He quickly pecked my cheek.

 

~~~~~

 

We arrived at home. I walked into the house and took off my shoes.

“Home.” I walk to the living room. As I was walking to the living room i got pick up.

“Oh no you don’t. We have to go to mom’s house remember? Let’s go.” Kris carried me bridal style.

“Hey. Put me down. I have legs you know.” I squeal in his arms.

“I know. I just want to embrace my lovely wife.” He gave me a big wet kiss on my cheek. Eww. For real.

“Yah~” I pouted. I wipe off the saliva.

“Don’t provoke me to kiss your pouty lips.” He smirk. I stop pouting. Then he pouted.

Please log in to read the full chapter