Chapter 38 : Chubby?

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

A few weeks has past, since that day. The days are getting colder by the time. Have been work in my dad company for about a week or so. But now I’m in my living room. My leg cross. On the couch… Munching on chips while watching She Was Pretty. I stared off into the TV. So interested in watching it.

 

“Babe~ Don’t ignore me~” Yifan wrap his arm around me.

“What do you mean?” I munch on another chip.

“You have been always eating. You never looked at me. It makes me think that you don’t want me.”  He put his chin on my shoulder and pouted.

“Aigoo~ You jelly of food.” I pinch his cheeks.

“No! I mean, No I’m not” I turn to him.

“Oh really?” He cupped my cheeks in his large hands.

“You have a little something. Let me get it.”

“Oh, now you trying to change sub-” I was cute by a /kiss on the corning of my lips.

 

“Mmm~ That was sweet.” My face heats. “Minji, you cheeks got a little chubbier.”He pinched my right cheek.

“Oh so you saying that I’m fat now.”

“No. No.No. That’s not what I mean. You still look beautiful as ever.”

“Okay, whatever you say.” I push in a hand full of chip in my mouth.

 

Watch the drama, Yifan sit besides me, his phones rings. I turn to him, still munching on chips.

“Hi mom……. Yeah…...We-......Okay, we’ll come……..okay…...Bye.”

“What did she say?”

“She wants us to go over and visit, also stay for dinner.”

“Food.”

He chuckle and shook his head. “Let’s go~”

 

At Mom’s house

 

I press on the door bell.

“Fanfan.” I heard my mom from the other side of the door. The door opens.

“Minji. Fan.” My mom gave eat of us hugs.

“Mom/Emmonie~ Dad/appaji” We both said.

“Come in~” Mom pul us both in. we took off our shoes and put on slippers.  Minji and dad starts talking and walking.

Please log in to read the full chapter