Chapter 23 : Tears (part 2)

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

My eyes widen and as I push Nari as I heard the front door opens. Minji?!? What the ?

“You ! Get off of me!” I push Nari to the ground and slapped her. “Never ever come here, ever again.” I saw her nod. I ran out in the rain.

“MINJI! MINJI!” I ran called my wife's name.

 

Nari P.O.V

 

Mission 1 and 2 is done. I laughed evily walking out in the rain. I laugh crazy. I walk into the busy street not looking in my way. HAHAHA! That got what she need. Then I heard and hock. I turn and saw the light. I smiled then laugh.

 

Please listen to Kris Wu- There is a Place

 

Kris P.O.V

 

“Minji! Minji! MINJI-AH!!!!” I yelled for Minji but could never see her. This rain.  “MINJI! MINJI!” I keep yelling for her. “I’M SORRY! MINJI WHERE ARE YOU?!?” I will never give up.

 

“MINJI! MINJI!MINJI!MIN- *cough cough* MINJI!” This can’t happen, now. I’m getting sick.

“MINJI-AH!! MINJI I NEED YOU!” I was running and walking everywhere. I could never find her in the rain.  “MINJI!!”

 

Minji P.O.V

 

“MINJI!” I heard my name. I hid. Tears flows down. I walked away from the voice.

“MINJI!” I heard My name again. I try not to cry harder for him to not know.

“MINJI I NEED YOU.” I give up on holding in my feelings. I cried. Cried as all my feelings wanted.

 

3ed person P.O.V

 

“Minji!” Kris heard Minji cries. “Minji.” Kris tears flows also.  “Minji.” Kris grab her hand. She shook it off. “Minji, let me expl-” He was cut off by her.

 

“Explain, what, huh? You don’t need you explain. I saw it with my eyes. Kris I saw it. I loved you, Kris. Now.. Now I..I don’t know. I don’t know if you even love me in the first place now. I don’t know what love is now.” Minji said as her tears flows down. It was very

Please log in to read the full chapter