Chapter 15 : Honeymoon (part 2)

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V


 

My heart is racing. Minji, What have you done to me?  I going to go crazy. I ruffled my hair. I think I going crazy. I said that I won’t fall but instead I fall. Hard. I took a quick shower. I came out drying my hair. I saw Minji waiting on the bed. She look cute, she pouted and look at her phone. I just stared. Then I shook my head they, clear my throat. “Minji you can you take your shower now.” She had a small smile and lift. As soon as she was gone into the bathroom. I jump on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. That was awkward. I really thing that i can stay like this I need to tell her I.. L.. L..Love.. her. I really can say it. Love is not really a word I say you know.

Minji and I was walking down on the beach. I followed her behind.  I don’t know how to tell her. I just hope she will feel the same way for me. I think know what to do?  I rolled my hair. “AISH” I yelled. I stopped and look at Minji. Look at me like I was crazy. I really need to get this off my chest. But don’t know what to do.

“Kris let’s go in.” See she only use Kris, not Yifan. Not only once with me. I followed her in.

 

~~~~~~~

Minji change and came out wearing the same thing I’m wearing. Mom. I chuckled. I think our mom put this in the suitcase while we weren’t looking.

*ignore the people*

 

Minji P.O.V

 

I came out having my towel around my neck. I look at Kris. He chuckled. I look- Wait. Is he wearing the same thing I’m wearing. Aww~ Will not really. I think it cute. I really want to take pics. Well I’m only live once.

“Kris, I want to take picture together.” I walk next to Him. he set up straight and nod. I smile and got my phone out.

 

“Let’s do one and show it to our parents.” Kris said, looking in to the camera. I nod. I look up at the camera and Kris slowly wrap his arms around me. In the camera, I smile but inside of me, I fangirl. I took a few.

“This will be the last one. 1..2..3-” As I hit 3, Kris kiss me on my cheek. My face starts to heat up. Why? His kiss always make me red. Kris went back to laying on the bed. I layed on the other said. Inside, all I am doing is fangirling as my face heats, then fall in deep sleep.

 

~~~~~~

 

I woke up with weight on my waist. Still have my eyes close, I turn my body and snuggled next to whatever was there.

 

“I see that you're half awake.” A deep husky voice said. I open my eyes slowly and saw that Kris was there. He have his smile on.  My heart starts racing. I guess hate does come in as love soon. Why is it so hard?

 

“Let’s go swimming and be at the beach today. What do you think?” Kris got out of the bed.

“Why not.” I went to see if I have a swimming suit.

 

 

Didn’t want to show that much skin so I wear this. Yeah, I’m not much of showing skin person, only legs. I turn and saw that Kris coming out of the bathroom. He was shirtless. He has the body.  His abs are starting to come out. And he have been working out. I think. Well I’m not sure. Kris had a smirk on his face.

“Like what you see?” He teasing me. I pouted a little. “No need to pout.” He came closer. I step back until I hit the wall.I turn my face and close my eyes.  Arms starts to wrap around me and a kiss on my forehead. I Was glad he didn’t do anything to me. Dirty mind.

 

“Let’s go” He held my hand and I followed.

 

~~~~~~

 

As soon as we step out. I heard something. “NOONA/MINJI!” I turn and saw..Tao and Sehun? How do they know each other? They hang out? How come I’m late at everything. -_- and behind they was a group of friends and…. Jimin, Jongmi , and Yoona? They came to. Tao and Sehun and coming to me and gave me hugs. What is happening?

 

“Minji, Ge, What are you two doing here?” Tao loo

Please log in to read the full chapter