Chapter 21 : Everyday

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

For the past 4 to 5 days Nari have been coming to my company, and every day she stays longer. I always Push her got or get security. That how much I hate her. I have also been working long hour because of her. I will alway come home very late at night, and never get to interact with Minji. We have been a little disante now, all because of Nari. God. I just hope my marriage don’t end.

 

I typing on my laptop when I heard the door open. I already knew who the person was.

“Nari! Go way before I call security!”I heard footsteps coming close her. I slam my hands on the desk and stood up. I Looked up.

“Nar- Minji, w-what are you doing here?” My eyes widen.

“I didn’t have class today, so, I came here instead. And I guess you really really hate you ex.”  She sat on the couch. I walked up next to her. Damn you Nari.. Now my relationship with my wife is all awarkedness. -_- I wish we go back when we weren’t awkward.  Awkward silence came over.

 

Then I clear my throat, “Ahem, Would you like to do something together?”

Minji turn to me. She smiled. “It almost lunch time, why don’t we go on a lunch date?” I nod. “Umm let’s go to...this cafe I went to a few years back.”

 

~~~~~~

Nari P.O.V

 

I smiled as I walk into the room.

"Krease boo, where are you?" But I couldn't see him anywhere. Where is Kris? I walk to his desk by couldn't see him. Then his secretary came into the room and I asked/yelled at her “Where. Is. KRIS?!?”

 

He rolled his eyes at me. Oh, no you didn’t. I walked closer to him. Then he yelled, “Security!!” The security guards came in. “Take her out.” They grabbed me. This isn’t right. I struggle to break free.

“Let. Me. GO!” I struggle. But all they did was made their grip tighter.

 

New Mission: Find Kris’ new house.

 

~~~~~~

Minji P.O.V

 

As soon as we walked in I heard, “Noona!” I looked at the counter and saw Jungkook. He jump over the counter and gave me a hug. “Kookie~” I hug him back.

“How have you been? It has been a while since you came here.” He push himself back.

“Aigoo~ You are still the same.” I ruffled his hair.

“Yah, yah, yah. Not the hair.” He grab my hand. and came closer. “Pisst, Noona who is the guy behind you?” Guys?... Oh Kris.

I grabbed his arm. I could see jealousy in his eye. “This guy is my Husband.”

“What?!? Husband?!? Noona, how come I nor the other get invented?” This kid ask too, much question.

Please log in to read the full chapter