Chapter 22 : Tears (part 1)

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

I woke up with weight on my waist. I squinted my eye. Why is the light so bright? I sat up staight. I can’t. I turn myself. But I got pulled back in.

“5 more mintuse.” I smiles.

“Sorry Kris, but I have class today.”He grunted and let go. He haven’t have any rest.

I did my things in the bathroom and went too pic out my clothes. I was tired, so I just throw some clothes on.

 

I put my hair into the a bun, and grab an umbrella, It looks like it going to rain. I went down stairs to the kitchen.  Kitchen here I come. I with to the kitchen and grab to cereal box. Then I puase. I show make real breakfast. Kris didn’t eat yesterday. I sigh to myself know that he did have dinner. So I made pancakes.

 

After make them I left 4 pancakes for Kris, on a plate. I took my plat and sat at the counter. As I was eat I felt arms s around my waist and a head on my back. I smiled.

“Morning, hubby.” I turn to him. he still have his eye close. Half asleep.

“Morning.” He let me go and sat next to me. He put his right arm on the table and put his head on it, holding him up, looking at me.

“Here eat this. I know you didn’t eat yesterday.” I gave him the pancakes.

“Thank.” He smile. I looked at the clock. My eye widen.

“I going. Bye Kris.” I peck his cheek, slip into my black convers, and left the house. The body gaurd were waiting out.

“Morning.” I smiled. They nod. They can be so boring. I shook my head.

 

~~~~~

Kris P.O.V

 

I smile while eat my breakfast. I still tired. I yawned. After I was done eating. I went to chang my clothes. I’m going to die from work. I slip into my shoes and walked to my car a drove off.

~~~~~

“Mr.Wu Nari is here.” I so tired and she’s here. I going to really die. I walk into the room. A sson as I walked in i heard the anyonny voice.

“Krease oppa~” Nari grab my arm. I shook my arms off. I hate her and her guts.

“Go Nari. I’m tired.” I coldy glard at her. All she do is pout.

“But-” I cut her off.

“No buts,  Leave be for you are force.” I told her.

“I-” I cut her off agian.

“LEAVE!” She just stands there. “Nari leave and never ever come back.”

“Your going to regret it.”

“I won’t regret .” She leaves. I went to my chair and sat there.  Today is another long day.

 

~~~~~~~

Please log in to read the full chapter