Chapter 17 : Home and Date

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

I rolled my suitcase into the house. *inhale* “Home~” I smile and took off my shoes and ran the bedroom and plop myself onto the bed and close my eyes. “I miss you, bed.”

Then I heard laughing. I open my eyes and turn my head. I saw Kris leaning on the door, smiling. I quickly sat up on the bed. “Ahem, Yeah.” I looked at him like nothing happened. He just laughed and walk away. I think his being bipolar again. I miss my korean dramas. I got my laptop and start watch Let’s Eat 2.

 

As I was watching I got hungry. See this is what happened when you watch food pron. I quietly walk down the stairs and saw that Kris wasn’t in the living room. I went to the kitchen and Kris was not there. I just shrugged. I love being alone. I grab snacks and when back into the bedroom. As i was going in I heard the door close. What is happening? Minji don’t turn around. But I really want to. I heard footsteps coming closer. Oh, no. I was being dumb and close my eyes.

 

Then I felt arms around me, then felt some breathing on my ears. I push my elbows back to hit the person. I heard a thump on the floor. I turn and slowly open my eyes. Kris was on the floor. I drop my snacks.

“Minji, do you know how strong you are?” He clench his stomach. I went on my knees.

 

“Oh, Kris I’m so sorry. What do I do? Are you okay?” I look at him.

“Do I look okay? No.” I came close to him to hug him.

“I’m so so so sorry.” He stop rocking from side to side. “whoa.” All of a sudden I was on the floor when Kris on top of me. He had a smirk on his face. I gulped. Uh-oh.

 

“Kris, w-what ar-are you g-going to do?”  He still have a smirk on his face.

“Nothing.” He just gave me butterfly kisses from my head to my lips. As his soft lips touch mines, my mind went blink. Why does this always happened? He passionately kiss my lips and I move with him. About less 1 minutes, we stop and paint for air.

“Punishment over.” Kris smiles and got off of me. My face turn red as a tomato.

 

As he left the room, I stood up and jumped on my bed. I took the pillow and screamed in it.

 

Kris P.O.V

 

I heard Minji scream. That’s my cue. I smiled and walked down stairs to the living room. As I walked into the living room, I was surprise. Our parents were in our home.

 

“Yifan, You guys are here!” My mom came and hug me. Act like nothing happened.

“Hey, Mom.” I hug her back.

“How was your trip to Bora Bora,son?” Clam.

“Good. I did get closer to Minji. I’ll go get her.” I walk back upstair.

 

I walked into the room and saw that Minji was sleeping with chip bags around her. I chuckled at what she had done to herself. I clean her space for her. I came closer to her and stared at her for a while. Looking at her facial features. I gave her a peck. As I turn I saw mine, and minji’s mom at the door.

 

“You guys are giving me grandchild yet?”

“What?!?” wow they want grandchildren that fast.

“It fine we can wait.” Minji mom left. My mom just got closer.

“So, no grandchildren?” My mom wiggles her eyebrows.

“Mom, Are you serious?” She nods. “We only known each other for about 3 weeks

Please log in to read the full chapter