Chapter 3 : Really?!?

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

Are you for real? I was mad because he was being cold. God damn. I guess I have to live the rest of my life with a cold guy, when I’m supposed to be  happy. *Sigh* (-.-) I called a cab and went home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I got home and went straight to my room to change. I change into cream color shorts and a navy shirt.

*This but take away the purse and the watch*

 

I walk to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. Then I went to the living room and plopped myself on the couch. I open the chip bag and grabbed the TV remote. I turned Running Man on the TV. Questions filled my head.

“Is he bipolar? Why does he have to be so mean?” I was thinking out loud.

“Why is he so cold? Why do I have to marry him? Do I have to live with him? Aish.” I was talking to myself. I just remembered that…. I...Have...HOMEWORK. God Damn it!

 

I stompped to my room like a 5 year old. The maids began looking at me like I was crazy. I didn’t care. I was at my door when I remember that my parents weren’t home. I shrugged, then walked to my desk in my room.

*This is Minji’s bed room, desk, walk in closet, and bathroom.*

 

I sat on my chair and slouched over. “Life .”

 

~~~~~~~~

 

3rd person P.O.V

 

Meanwhile in the restaurant...

 

“What should we do for the wedding?” Minji's mom said, very happily.

“A regular wedding. Just need the color. Umm… How about cream and white?” Said Kris’ mom.

“That seems good. I was thinking sky blue, but then the bridesma

Please log in to read the full chapter