Chapter 27 : Mission 1

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

I walked to the bedroom and saw that Minji was sleeping. I walked in closer to her.

 

Submission 1: Be close to Minji

“Minji, I will never do that, ever again.” I butterfly kiss her from her forehand to her lips.  I turn back around to the door. I glance at her one more time. I could see her blush as she hide her head under the blanket. I smile. I will always love you , Minji. I close the door.

 

“Yifan.” I jumped and turn.

“You scared me.” My mom creep on me. They really need to stop coming in my house without anybody knowing.

 

~~~~~

 

“How are you and Minji, after what happened about 3 days ago?” My mom took a sip of her tea. I cross my arms.

“Nothing is good. I’m trying to get back together with Minji. Now she taking a nap.” I sigh, uncrossing my arms. “Do you know what to do, mom?”

“Well, Fan, all girls are different. Do you know what Minji likes?” I shook my head. I don’t know what Minji likes. That sad. I pouted alittle. “Whao Fan~ It has been for ever sence you pouted.” My mom pinch my cheeks and lets go. I rub my cheeks.

“Mom really.”

 

Minji P.O.V

 

Kris kiss me…..Kris Kiss Me…….KRIS KISS ME! That all I could think about. My heart starts to race. I tthink I’m going too die. I pull the blankket over my head. My cheeks starts to get hot. My lips turns into a smile.

 

*Ring ring ring*

My phone ringed. I grabe it.

 

Me: Jimin?

Jimin: Minji…. so… How was it when you came home?

 

I could feel her smiling on the line.

 

Me: Kris has been lovey-dovey to me.

Jimin: That is what I’m talking about.<

Please log in to read the full chapter