Chapter 32 : Wife's Hangover

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

I woke up with my head throbbing. What happened? I slowly push myself to sit up. I open my eyes and looked around. I saw that Kris was not there. I rub my temples. What really happened yesterday? … No way … Did I? … Jimin! Ow… Ow… Now thinking is make my head hurt.

 

“You’re awake.” I looked at the bathroom door. Kris was leaning on the door. He was half- My head… I close my eye and rub my temples. This hangover is really killing me. Then I felt myself sinking in the bed. I opened my eyes.

“Minji, are.. are you okay?” I felt hands on my shoulder.  I opened my eye and saw that Kris was very very close. My eye widen.

 

What’s happening? I stop rubbing my temple. I stare into his eyes. It felt like time has stop. I gulped. White orbs came around him. Sunlight made him shine. My heart st- Ouch, my brain.

“Wh-what do you think?” I continue to rub my temple. How much did I drink? I’ll have to call Jimin.

 

“I’ll call mom to-” I cut him off.

“No… No need. I’ll call Jimin.” I slowly put myself back in the bed. Where is my phone when I need it.

“Or I should stay. Oh and if you are looking for your phone. I have it. You only have me as my name, ‘Kris’. But I change it. Don’t change it.”

 

“Thanks.” I grab my phone but Kris moved it back.

“Nah-uh.” Kris wave my phone from left to right.

“Kris, I’m not in the mood to do anything or argue.”I glare at him.Worst hanover yet.

“You owe me.” He smirk. Really?

“What? I thought that you owe me.” I pointed out.

“Well, you, Cha Minji, owe your husband.” He smirked again. I wanted to whip it off of him.

“And why should I?” I cross my arms.  What happened last night?

 

Then I looked at what I’m wearing. The only thing that was different was that I wearing a- Did we do something last night?

“We did nothing last night.” Can he read my mind? “No, I can’t read your mind.” But he just- “You’re readable.” This guy.

“Then tell me what happened.” I slowly seat back up. But then I was lift up in the air. Then I just remember that Kris was half . I blush “Yah, put me down.” I smacked his bare chest.

“Yah, that hurts!”

 

But as soon as I knew I was down on the couch. What’s happening? Kris disappear in the house. I guess, I should stay here. I lay on the couch. Man, I wish Jimin was here. After a few minutes Kris came back with a shirt on and water.

“Here. I guess I should stay home.”

“No, no, no. You should work. Imma just going to stay here the whole day until you come back and put me back into bed. And if i need to use the bathroom I’ll call Jimin. So… Can I have my phone?”  As I said the last sentence, Kris smirk.  Is there something wrong? Kris came closer to me. My face start to heat up. This always have to happened when he comes close.

 

“One kiss.” He whispered in my ear. I was weak so I didn’t push him or do anything.

“Really?” I move closer/sink more into the couch. He came closer. God dang it. He nod and turn his head to his cheek.

“Okay fine. If only I have my phone back.” As I came closer, ever thing seem like it was in slow motion. As I was moving Kris turn his head with his face to me. I back up a little as he came closer. My eye widen as his lips touch mines. I totally froze there. My mind went blink.

 

This kiss that we share, well not really ‘we’ but… This kiss was only about 3 seconds and short, but it was sweet and gentle and more that I, myself can’t describe. Then I felt hand cupping my face. I came back to the real word. I was Kris, just there. Smiling. Then I couldn’t but smile, too. I guess it wasn’t that bad to have a hangover.

 

Kris came closer and kiss me again. He back and smiled.

“Imma call mom. Bye” He went to the door. What?

“No, No, No. I’m going to be in trouble.”  No. *sigh* I put my hand over my eyes. Wait… I feel like I’m forgetting something… “YAH! My phone!”

“It’s on you!” Then he to me and gave me kiss on my cheek. “Bye babe. Don’t miss me too much.” He left. This dude. Tsk. Bipolar much.

 

I search myself for my phone. I check my pocket and grab my phone. Got to call Jimim. I dialed her number.

 

Jimin: Hello?

Me: Yah! Jimin. You let your best friend get drunk?!? Ow, ow my head.

Please log in to read the full chapter