Chapter 30 : Lunch

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

We arrived at the restaurant. We took a seat and looked at the menu. We would I want to eat? Pancakes? No…I tapped my lips… Then I felt like someone we looking at me. I looked up from the menu, slowly. Kris was sitting there, smiling and staring at me. I looked around.

“Something wrong?” He shook his head.

“Aniyo. You just look so cute.” Hearing those words coming out his mouth made my cheeks burn. I look down and smile.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Wu, ready to order?” This is the first time I heard this. I look at kris he nod.

“I would have beef bibimbap, you jagiya?” This dude and his cheesy mode. Tsk tsk tsk.

“I would have… Kimchi jjigae, please.” The waiter nodded.

“By the way, you guys are a cute couple.” She left. My cheeks burns again.

“See, she know we are a cute couple.” Kris smiles.

“Wait, how does she knows us?”

“This restaurant is owned by my parents. They know me cause I come here every day from school. And you… I think my parents told every employe.”

“Wow. That a lot of people.” I giggled.

 

A few minutes later of Kris and I talking, the food came.

 

 

It looks so good.

“Thank you for the food.” After we said that, I grab my spoon and took my sip of my jjigae. Mmmmmm... I took my spoon and took some tofu. Ahh. Masisseoyo~

“You look like you enjoying the food.” Kris mix his bibimbap. I took a sip of water and nod.

“Nae.” He smile eat and took a bit of food. I began to eat.

 

Kris P.O.V

 

Minji was eat her kimchi jjigae. I took a bit of my bibimbap and look at her. She ate like she haven’t ate before. Damn it. Now I want to eat kimchi jjigae.

“Minji-ah.”

“Umm.”

“Let me try your jjigae.”

“Sure.” She took a spoon of jjigae and blow on it. I smiled at her and stared at her. As she blow she pucker her lips. I started at her lips. I gulped.

“Ah.” She opened .

“Ahh~” I opened my mouth. She fed me her jjigae.

“Mmmm. It’s delicious.” She smiles.

“See told you.”

 

Nobody's P.O.V

 

As Kris and Minji was eating the waiter was looking at them.

“Aw~ What a cute couple.”

“I know, right?”

“Couple goals.”

“But I’m forever alone.”

“You not the only one.”

 

They scarcely took pictures of them and post it on SNS.

Please log in to read the full chapter