Chapter 31 : Drunk Pick Up

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

 

“We’ll end this here. See you all next time.”  They nod and I left the room. It’s dark outside. I’m so tired. I want to go sleep. I walked back to my room. I sat in my chair and sigh. What a day.I close my eyes. Then my phone ring. I picked up.

 

Me: Hello?

???: Hello? Is the Kris hyung?

Me: This is Kris, and Who are you?
???: Ah, This is Chanyeol or Yeol, Minji maybe drink alittle too much and a little depressed and why you didn’t come? Come and pick her up. I’ll send you the address. Bye.

 

! I was suppose to eat dinner with Minji and her friends. I was too busy to remember. Aish I grab my stuff and left.

 

~~~~~~

 

~3 hours ago~

 

Minji P.O.V

 

I got to the restaurant. It has been along time since I have samgyeopsal.  I walked in and saw that my friends was there. They wave, I smile and walked to them.

 

“Minji, It has been for ever since we all ate together.” Jongmi hugged me and i hugged back.

“Yeah, it has been awhile.”

“Yah, Minji is your husband coming?” Yuri look at me.

“Well, let’s hope he does come.” I smiled. I really hope he does come.

 

“Cha~ Let’s eat.” They start to grill the meat. They also order 3 bowls of cold noodles. That a lot of food. I grab some noodle on my rice bowl and started eating.

 

As the pork belly starts to cook Kai yelled,  “Aunt, Soju please.”

“Aigoo~ Nae.” The lady put soju on the table and Kai starts to open it. He pour it into the shot glasses. He gave one to each and everyone of us. I guess I have to drink too.

 

“I what to make a toast, of being friends since high school. Chears.” Kai rays his shot glass.

“Chears!” We all said and drink our soju. Wow. It’s been long time, soju. I grab a lettuce leaf and took my chopstick to grab the pork belly and up it on the letters I put all the stuff i like and also put it in the wrap. I took a big bit.

 

“Whoa~ Minji noona eat really well.” Sehun giggled. He is so lucky I chewing my food or else I’m yelling at him. He doesn’t eat a lot and he’s really skinny. All he eat, I mean drink bubble tea. I swallowed and made one just for him.

 

“Yah. You should eat one.”

“But mmf mmf” I stuff a wrap in his mouth.

“There you go.” I smile and we all laughed.

 

~~~~~

 

~1 hour later~

 

Kris is still not here. I wonder what’s he’s doing. There was soju and beer on the table and grab them both. I took and put it in a glass. I took in one big gulp. We all was talking about relationships.

 

“Hey, Jimin, I always want to ask you. Who was that guys that was next to you at the wedding?” Her cheeks starts to redden.

“Ouuuu~” We .

“Y-yah! H-he is…”

“He’s what?” Baekhyun asked putting a whole wrap in his mouth. They eat so much.

“He is my boyfriend.”

“We are best friends and I don’t about this. I told you about my relationship. What a nice friend you are.” I starcatilly said while taking some kimchi and eating it with rice.  

“Well. I’ve been trying to tell you but you are always with your hubby. Of course, I didn’t tel

Please log in to read the full chapter