Chapter 13 : Wedding Day

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

*I’m just going to skip a few days.*

 

Minji P.O.V

 

“Today is your big day~” Jimin was in my room holding my shoulders, looking in the big mirror. I exhale. “I’m so nervous, Jimin. What to do?”  Jimin just smiles. “It will be fine.” Remember if you need someone, I’m always here for you. I turned to Jimin and hugged her. “Thank you so much. I don’t know what I would do with out you.”  The door opened.

 

“Minji you look so...Beautiful.” EXO-K (that’s what they call themself) Starred at me. My eyes widened, “You guys came!” I hugged them one by one.

“Of course we came! My dongsaeng is getting married.” Suho said and gave me a gift. “Oppa~” I hugged him. “Me, too, Noona. Open it,” Sehun gave me a box. I opened it. There were two couples bracelets.

 

I hugged my dongsaeng. “Its for you and hyung.”  

“Thanks. Sehun-ah.” I pulled back. “Thank you all for coming. I’m not lying.”

“Group-” I cut Jimin off.

“Where is Yoona and Jongmi. Kai did you tell your sister?” He nodded.

“Here we are!” Yoona and Jongmi jumped in.

“Yah! Ppali! Group hug~” Jimin said. Everybody came together in a circle and hugged each other.

“I’m going to miss you even if I’m not going any where.”

 

Kris P.O.V

 

After meeting all the guest with the parents, I went into my dressing room. I looked in the mirror. I put my fist up. “Fighting, Kris~” Then I heard the door opens. “Hyung I can’t believe that you're getting marry before Minseok hyung. Ha!” Chen laughed at he came in. I turn and saw that my group, and saw that Xiumin was glaring at the troll. That true though. The bun is older then me and Lu ge. I thought that he was going to get marry first. My guess was wrong. I smiled at shook me shook my head.

 

“I see that Tao is the only one that knows  my very-soon-going-to-be- wife.”  They nodded.

“Tao was being annoying and told us that she is so nice and she bought him Bubble Tea at her workplace. He told us that she also speaks mandarin, and she is very smart.” Lay said. T

Please log in to read the full chapter