Chapter 20 : Piss

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

Nari and I got into the car. As my driver was driver was drive I had a plan.

“Mr.Wu we are here.” I have him a nod.

“Ladies first.” I don’t like her at all. She may look innocent but she not. She smiles and walked out the car I slide and close the door and lock the door. You guys really think I will go on a date with that thing. Never again in my life. Are you crazy?   As soon as I locked it my driver dive off.

 

“Mr.Wu for a second there I thought that you were really going on a date with her.” My driver said.

“You think I will date her. I rather go on a dates with my mom, as in a son and mother thing.” He laughed.

 

Nari P.O.V

 

As soon I got out of the car, I heard a car door close I turn and saw that Kris’ car door close on me and drove off.

“AHHHHHHHH!!” I yelled as loud as I could. I turn to my right and saw some random guy. “What are you looking at?” They rolled their eyes and turn around.

 

Misson: to get Minji and Kris not be together.

 

~~~~~~

Minji P.O.V

 

I walked out the bathroom to see that the bodyguard, just there waiting for me. I can never have privacy. -_- I walked to my last class and they still follow me. I don’t know what to do with them following me around.

As I sat down in class , they wait outside the class. Tao and I have the same class together.

 

“Minji, Umm. What’s with the bodyguards?” Tao whispered.

“Kris ex-girlfriend is back.” I said.  Tao eye widen open.

“Are you serious?” I nod. “She is crazy. I don’t even know why Kris ge even dated her. But now he has you. Just don’t let his ex-girlfriend go under you skin.”  I nod. Well, that a good thing to say. At least I know why I have to have bodyguard now. She is freakin crazy from me to  have a bodyguard.

 

“We will take the test today.” Dang it. I didn’t study.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter