Chapter 26 : Back to You

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

 

“Minji….Minji….MINJI!” I felt a pillow, that was through to my face.

“What?” I sat up.

“Wash up, after breakfast you are going home. Hurry!” Jimin drag me out of bed and drag me to the bathroom. “You can do wash yourself by yourself.” Jimin close the door. I shook my head. I washed up and got out and found the clothes I bought yesterday.

**Take away the girl and the skirt. So the two shirt she has on.**

 

I walk down stairs to the kitchen and saw that Jimin was eating cereal. I walked closer to her.

“Morning.” Jimin took a spoon of her cereal.

“Morning.” I grab a bowl, milk and the cereal box and sat at the counter.

“You are going home today Minji. How do you feel?” Jimin looked at me.

“I-I don’t know.” I looked down. Butterfly was in my stomach. I can feel my face heating alittle.

“Oh come on. You have to feel something. It has been almost 3 whole days. You can be nervous? Or.. or.. I don’t know what else.”

 

I stayed silent and munch on my cereal.

“Yah, Cha Minji, are you giving me the silent treatment?” I stayed silent. “Yah!” I left her and put the bowl in the sink.”Yah! Where you going?” I walked into Jimin’s room and grab my stuff. I went back down stairs and wear my shoes.

“Bye Jimin. Thanks for everything. I will go on from here.” I left. As I was walking out the door. I could hear Jimin yelling ‘Bye!’ from the kitchen.

 

I walk to the bus.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Please log in to read the full chapter