Chapter 18 : She’s back

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

Are you serious? I’m alone and lost. Never a good thing. Well got to find Kris. He’s tall so it won’t be that hard, right? But there's so many people. … Phone! I could call Kris. I took my phone out of my small purse. I opened it but it was on low battery. Today is not my lucky day. I have to start walking. “KRIS!”

 

Kris P.O.V

 

I walk to Backin Robin. But something is not right. I turn and saw that Minji wasn’t there. Where could she be? I took my phone out of my pocket and called her.

“Sorry the person you’re-”

“Aish.” I walk back from where I came from.

 

2 hours later

 

I can’t find her anywhere. I stop at a bench near a playground. Minji where-. I look up from the ground and saw Minji with little kids.

“MINJI!”

 

Minji P.O.V

 

1 hour before

 

I give up on trying to find Kris. I sat at the swings at a playground. Looking down.

 

“Noona, are you okay?” I heard a little boys voice. I look up from the ground and saw two little girl and two little boy. I nod and gave them a smile. They are so cute. I want cute kids.

“What happened?” the little girl came closer to me.

“Unnie is fine.” I said.

“Whoa~ Noona, you are really pretty.” The cute little boy looked at me. These kids are so adorable.

“Well, You guys are so so cute.” I could see a little pink on the both of the little boys face.”Where's you umma and appa?” I ask. They all pointed at the same time, at the same area. I looked at the parents and walked to them.

 

“Excuse me.” I ask one of the moms turn.

“Yes?”

“I just want to say… You guys have cute children. Can I play with them?”  They nod.  Yes!

 

“Let’s play~” I said.

 

1 hour later

 

I was smiling and having fun with the little kids. Even more can along. They are all so cute.

 

“MINJI!” I heard someone yelled my name. I turn to see Kris. Gosh I even forgot about him.

 

“Kris?....Kris!” I yelled. I run to him and gave him a hug. Kris hold me tight in his arm. Then pulled me back.

“Minji, Why did you run away like that? Did you know how worried I was? Are you okay? Are your hurt?” Kris looked at me with worried eyes.

“I’m fine, Kris.” He pulled me back in and kissed my cheek.

“Just thank god you safe.” I close my eye and hugged him back.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter