Chapter 6 : Snap

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? Die young? I tried to run but I have very slow reflexes. Kris grabbed me by the wrist. “You’re going to get it tonight.”  He said with a devious look. What does he mean? Chills ran down my back as he said that. I gulped and slowly got into the car. While Kris was driving, I had a tense feeling. He smirked and threw the car into drive. What was I supposed to do? Nothing. Just nothing.

 

Kris P.O.V

 

While I drove the car, I began thinking about the trick I was going to do on Minji. I can't wait to see her face. 

 

~~~~~~

At home:

 

She was standing near the bed. Just as planned, hehe. I walked closer and closer to her. When I finally got so close to her she could probably feel the warmth raidiating from my body, She turned her head, more like her whole body turned and faced me.

 

“Remember when I said, You’re going to get it to night?” I walked closer to her, and she backed up. I walked closer to her and she backed up again, but this time she hit the bed. She started to back up to the bed as I moved closer. Her back hit the wall. I moved closer again and cupped her face with my hands. She froze.

 

~~~~~~~

Minji P.O.V

 

Eotteokhae? He’s coming closer. My back hit the wall. . I’m trapped. Kris cupped my face and his face began coming closer. Thump Thump Thump.  My heart. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?  My face started to heat up. I closed my eyes and waited for whatever he was going to do.

 

“Hahahahahahaha! You should’ve seen your face.” I opened one eye, to see Kris, rolling like a buffalo (haha). (-_-)

“And you’ll sleep on the couch tonight. That’s funny. Now good night.” I fell into a deep sleep. Which I really need.

 

Kris P.O.V

 

On the couch? Never.

“Yah, Minji. Minji. YAH!” I tried to wake her up, but I couldn’t. I didn't have the heart to wake her up so, I gave in and slept on the couch.

 

12:30 A.M.

 

I can’t sleep, this couch is not long enough. So I decided to walk to the bed.

“Minji, Can I sleep here?” I look at her. Her milky skin looked so beautiful under the moon- Sto

Please log in to read the full chapter