Chapter 19 : No, I Don’t Love You

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

She can’t be back. I thought she will never comeback. I gulped.

“Send her in.”

“But sir-”

“Send. Her. In.” I going to have to deal with this.

 

“Krease Baby~” She comes in and sits on my lap. Yuck! Don’t she know I’m married.

“Nari, get away from me. I’m a married man.” I said coldly.

“But oppa, I love you and you know that.” Even her voice is yuck. -_-

“Why did you came back? I don’t want you.” I try to push her but she held on.

“Oppa, you know you said that we were the one that was going to get married. You lied.” She stood up.   I really really hate her.

“I was stupid and fell for you but now I married and I get to love her as much as I can. I don’t need you. Now you please leave because i know you force yourself to come in here.”

 

Meet Nari, my crazy ex-girlfriend I was talking about. She is very very clingy. I hate her some much. She kinda broke my heart, too. While we were dating she was date some other guys and I saw her. I really wish I never dated her. She only dated me for money and my good looks. Gold digger.

 

“Oppa.. Who is the girl you married? And oppa I will never break your heart again. Divorce that bish and come back to me. I will love you. I will never go out with anyone.” She sat at my desk. She is so annoying. Someone come kill her.  I already know she is lying. She look like a from what I see. She may be beautiful on the outside,But she is really a bish on the inside. Not like Minji.

 

I very coldly graced at her. “You. Out. Now. And if you don’t, you know what’s going to happen.”

She crossed her arms. “Fine, I’m leaving.” She out off of my desk and went to the door before she walked out she said “Say ‘Hi’ you mom and dad for me.” She winked and walked out. I sigh of release. She finally out.

 

I grab my phone and called my parents.

Mom: Yifan

Me: Nari is back

Mom & Dad: WHAT?!? (mom) You can be serious.

Me: Oh get me. Of Course I’m serious. Keep an eye on Minji. I don’t feel good about this.

Dad: We’ll send bodyguards to watch her. where is she?

Me: The Bubble tea shop.

Dad: Got it. (mom) Be safe honey. Bye.

 

Now that I got that over with what I’m I going to do.

 

~~~~~

Minji P.O.V

 

I took a sip of the bubble tea that i ask for at break time.  I was looking through my SNS.

 

“Do you know where Minji is?” I heard a guy say my name. Who could that be?

 

“Minji. I think someone is here for you.” I came out of the kitchen and saw that there were 3 guys out there wait. They bowed.

 

“Mrs.Wu, Mr.Wu send us here.”Kris se

Please log in to read the full chapter