Chapter 11 : Like or Love?

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

“I…...Kris…...I….Like….You!” My eye widened. It was starting to get hot in here. I fanned myself. Kris looked into my eyes, just waiting for answer.

“I..I..I don’t how I feel about you. Can I answer later?” I ran to our room. I locked the door and sat on the floor. I put my hand on my heart. *Thump thump thump* My heart was racing so fast. I had mixed feeling right now. Right here. The feelings was choosing between if I like him or love him. I don’t know, what path to choose. Love or Like? But we all know if you like someone or something, it’s going to grow into love. I unlocked the door and saw Kris standing next to the door.

 

“Min-” Before he could finish I slammed the door. My face started heated up. Fast. I exhaled. I opened the door. I look at Kris, but this time he was sitting down. I walked over and sat next to him. I covered my face. I didn’t want him to look at me.

“Minji, I’m sorry that I said that. I think is probably too fast for you to make a decision. You know, if there can tell me anything. I’m here.” He stood up and went into the room, leaving me on the floor. I could hear the calmness, but also the sadness in his voice. What to do? Tears start coming out. What's wrong with me? I was crying my eyes out for some reason My eyes started getting really heavy.

~~~~~~

Kris P.O.V

 

I walked out of the shower and saw that Minji wasn’t there. I got kind of worried. I walked out of the room and then tripped. Ah, real- Minji? I saw her on the floor sleeping. Her eyes were puffed up. She was crying. But about what? I picked her up and layed her on the bed. She look so peaceful, but she still doesn’t know that I kiss her every night. *sigh* I kissed her forehead and shook my head. One day. Just one day.

 

~~~~~~

 

Morning light flashed into my eyes. It’s Sunday. I want to go back to sleep, but I have to work. I rolled around the bed. Inotice that The bed was all to myself. Where Minji? She seems like a morning person. I got out of bed and got my work clothes. Gosh,  I want to wear something else. I shook my head. After I’m done tying my tie, I walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw that Minji wasn’t there. Where could of she have gone to? I went to the living room and saw that she wasn’t there. Now I’m very worried. I called her mom.

 

Eomma: Hello?

Me: Eomma, Have you see Minji? I woke up and she wasn’t there?

Eomma: I don’t know myself. Have you called her.

Me: I don’t have her number.

Eomma: Her

Please log in to read the full chapter