Chapter 5 : What is this?

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

I was looking out the window of the car and saw an unfamiliar road. I guess we are- Wait. I feel like I’m forgetting something……. My clothes. How can I be so forgetful? I turn to see kris' beauti- I mean his cold face. I’m kind of scared to ask him if I could go home to get my clothes.

 

“K-Kris…”

“....”

“C-Can we turn and go back to my house?”

“.....” Kris turned the car around after the red light turned green. I guess you are going to my place. This has to be one of the most ackward situations...ever.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

House, here I come. I very sneakily went into the house and noticed my parents were not home (or are they). I walked around the room quietly. Until..
 

“Minji, what are you doing here? Your supposed to be at your house.” God dang it. I got caught. *sigh* I turned to see my mom, now mad at me. I’m in big- well not that big of trouble.

“I-I was going to pack. Kris is outside, waiting-”

“Invite him in.” I got cut off. I went down stairs, put my shoes on, and walked to Kris car.

~~~~~~~

At Kris’ car

 

Kris P.O.V

 

What taking her so long? I have to go to a meeting.

Then I saw Minji coming out. We can finally go…. Or maybe not.

She walked with nothing in her hands. (-_-) She said that she was going to bring here stuff. Liar.

 

She knocked on my window, So I reached over and rolled it down.

“Kris, my mom wants you to come inside, I'm sorry, I thought there was nobody home.” She said with an apologetic face,

"Do I have to?" I asked kind of annoyed

“I'm sorry, you have to.”

“No” I said bluntly

“Stop being stubborn” she told me.

“No, and you will have to deal with it.” I argued with her

“Yes, You have to come.” She argued back.

“No is no.” I told her.

“Fine...suit yours

Please log in to read the full chapter