Chapter 4 : School Pick Up

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Monday morning

 

Minji P.O.V

The sun was heating up my face. I covered my head with a blanket so I wouldn't get burned. Why do I have to go to college today? I sat up on my bed, with my eyes closed, and pouted. I stretched and stood up to walk to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and went to my closet. I picked out a t-shirt that had a moustache, jumpsuit shorts, black converse, and a cream MCM backpack.

 

 

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and saw that my mom and dad were already awake.

“Morning, eomma and appa.”

“Morning.” Both of them said. I grabbed a cup of water.

“Minji pack your stuff, you are moving out to live on your own.” I choked on my water when my mom said that. Today...why today?

“YiFan is going to pick you up after school. Okay? You better listen to him, I know your stubborn.”

“Nae, *beep beep* That my ride. Bye.”

 

I walked out the door and saw my friends.

“Jongmi!” I ran and hugged her.

“Minji!” she hugged me back. “Let’s go.” We both got into the car.

“Did you hear what happened?” I asked as I put my seatbelt on.

“Chanyeol told me...Who is the guy?” Jongmi asked as she was driving.

“Wu Yifan or Kris. You know-”

“You mean Wu YiFan, that is the heir of the Wu company?”

“Duh, He is only-”

“Minji, you don’t know how lucky you are to marry a guy like Yifan. He is every girl's dream.” She said with so much excitement.Really? Every girl? Well, not me.

“He also has very attractive friends, that are also every girl's dream.” Friends? I want to meet them, But what’s with the every girl's dream.

“Jongmi, why do you say that they're every girl's dream. Have you see the boys that we hang out with? Including you brother? They are also every girl's dream at school.”

“Eww~ Heck no. Never. If my oppa Jongin is every girl's dream I will throw up.” She faked throwing up in the car. I just laughed at her.

 

Well, as you can see, Jongmi and Jongin are brother and sister, so 2 of my 9 friends.

~~~~~~~~~

 

School/College

 

Staying in class while the teacher just keeps talking makes me sleepy. I yawned. The bell rang, which made me wake up. My eyes widen. Why did I stay up so late watching School 2015? I’m going to doze off soon.

 

“Minji you look tired,what happened? Korean dramas again?” I turn my head to the person that was talking . Suho (or Joonmyeon) was here.

“Yeah, something happened. I just found out that im getting married, and yes I did stay up watching kdramas.” I spoke, putting my head the table.

“W

Please log in to read the full chapter