Chapter 33 : Cousin?

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

 

I woke up by morning kisses. I squint and saw Kris smiling from ear to ear to ear. I tried to sit up but Kris was on top of me. What the heck? I tried to move but he did buj. So I’m just lying there with my husband on top of me.

“Morning.” I gave him a smile.

“Morning.” He still smiling.

“Did I miss anything?” He nod. “What did I miss?” I don’t really know what’s going on.

“Morning kisses.” He playfully flicked my head.

“But did you already gave me morning kisses?” He nod.

“I did, but you didn’t.”

“Aigoo~ okay.” I gave him a 3 second kiss on each cheek. He is so happy. He got off of me and I sat up. I really should take a shower. I got off of bed and took a shower.

 

Kris P.O.V

 

Minji gave me 2, 3 second kisses. Man, if only it was on the lips. My mind will go crazy. I really fell head over heels for her didn’t I? I smile as I walk out the closet. As I walk out I was Minji with only a towel, her back to me, drying her hair. I eyed her from head to toe. No dirty thoughts. No dirty thought. Her milky pale legs and back. My heart starts to beat fast. In slow motion, she flip her hair back and turn around. Her widen as my face redden.

 

“Yah! .” She throw towel that her was drying with at me. The towel was heavy so it fell on the floor. I back up to the door open.

“My wife is very y~” as I wiggle my eyebrows.

“Yah!” She came to the door and close it. I smile.

 

Minji P.O.V

 

That was embarrassing. I went to the closest and search for an outfit. I throw on a short sleeve shirt and jean shorts.

 

I grab my backpack and left the room. As I was walking down the stares i could smell toast, Ah~ So, Kris is making breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and ate with my hubby.

 

??? P.O.V

 

I woke from my phone ringing.

 

Me: Hello?

???: Bro, it’s your bestfriend.

Me: What’s up?

My bestfriend: Do me a fave and sub my class. I heard that you have a degree on teaching so you’ll be fine, I'm sick so take care of my class. and I work at the _________ college. It’s starts at 9am. Bye.

*beep*

 

Please log in to read the full chapter