Chapter 28 : Mission 2

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

I woke up by someone pulling me in. I blink once or twice. Strong arms wrap around me. I turn my body around. I smile. Kris look so calm sleeping. I think I’m falling deeper. My hands move to Kris’ cheek. I look/stared at his face. Flawless skin, perfect nose, eyes, and lips. I stared at his face until his eye twitch and open. I quickly close my eyes.  I feel his putting my hair behind my ear. He gave me a cheek kiss. He got off of bed and went out of the room. As soon as i heard the door close , I sat up and put my hands on my cheeks.  

 

Really he kiss you bunch of time before Minji. I shook my head. I finally got out of bed. I did what i need to do in the bathroom and up some clothes on and went down stairs.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Kris P.O.V

 

Now that I’m back to myself and not sick any more, I think I’m going to have a date with Minji.

 

Mission 2: Date

 

I made toast and egg. I also made coffee. Jjang. I heard Minji coming down the stairs. I look at the opened way. Minji came in and sat down at the table. I grab the coffee and sat across from her.

“Thanks.” She smiles at she digs in. I miss her smile. I smile along. I just look at her. Then she slowly raise her head.“What is there some wrong or on my face?” I shook my head.

“No. I just… Can I ask you something?”

“Well, you are right now right?” I smile.

“No not that. Let’s go one a date.”

 

Minji P.O.V

 

Date? It going to be awkward. Breathe Minji. You're going to be fine. Just don’t die.

“Sure.” I nod my head. Kris stood and bend over and kiss my cheek. Then went back to his seat.

“Let’s go after we’re done eating?” I nod.

“Wait, don’t you have work?” He nod.

“Yeah,.. But I want to spend time you my wife.” My face heat up. When did Kris became cheesey. “Give her kisses. Hug her. Walking while my arms around her.” He continued. My face heat up more. I’m going to die. I cover my face. “Don’t be shy. I’ll be by your side.” He continue.  I can’t stand this cheesey-ness.

 

I crack my finger to finger to see Kris smiling and eating his food. He is trying to kill me. My face back to normal. Finally. I continue eating.

 

After eating I wash the dishes and Kris behind me. He rest his head to my shoulder and turn his head to my cheek. I could him breathing on my neck.

“After this go wear something pretty.” He kiss my cheek and left. The kiss always get me.

 

After washing the dishes, Up stair to my room. As I pass the living room, I was pulled in and saw that Kris pull me in for a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

“I wish we could stay like this. For ever happy.”

“Well, I have to change and I’ll come down.” He left got and I walk up.

“Don’t take too long!” I heard Kris yelled.

“NAE!” I yelled back.

 

Hit I got into the room I walk straight the closet. What to wear? What to wear? …. Ah this will work. I wear lace piece pants shorts.

 

After putting it on, I walk down stairs. I worked my black converse.

“Kris I’m ready.”

“Coming.” I heard Kris from the living room.  As he was walking and look up, he stop. Is something wrong. Then he come running (will not really running) to me and hug me.

“I miss you.” I smile and hug him back.

Please log in to read the full chapter