Chapter 12 : Date?

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

“What? Can you say that slower? I couldn't hear the first time.” I did hear the first time I just wanted to hear her say it again. I’m so happy. Her words.

“I like you.” I cupped her face. I could see the redness. She must be really nervous to say something like that. I chuckled.

“You don’t need to tell me now. Remember I gave you time.” I kissed her cheeks and turned around to walk away, but then her arms went around me and back hugged me. I smiled. I turned around and found her pouting. I really wanted to pinch her cheeks.

“But I wanted to tell you now, but I did have the courage to do this. Bend over to my height.” I did what she said and bent down to her height. Before I knew it, she quickly kissed my lips, and ran to the bedroom. I watched her walk upstairs. I shook my head and put on a smile. Now you leave me here to fanboy. Just kiddin’.

 

I walked upstairs to see what she was doing. From what I see, she is fangirling and talking on the phone to maybe her friends. I smiled. Then she stood up and put her phone on the table and started to take her clothes off.  I shut the door. Ummm…..Awkward. For me. My heart raced. Deep breathe in…….Deep breathe out…. Okay I’m fine..For now.

 

~~~~~~

 

After taking a shower, I forgot to bring my clothes in with me ,so I came out with a towel around my waist, and one for drying my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Minji hide her face in her hands. I smirked. I came closer to her. I whispered in her ear, “Like what you see?”

“Ye- I-I mean n-no.” I chuckled and went to find my clothes.  

 

I grabbed my pj’s and went to the walk in closet. I got dressed in there. I came out and Minji was already sleeping. I smiled and shook my head. I kissed her good night and wrapped my arm around her. I fell into a deep sleep.

 

~~~~~~

Minji P.O.V

 

Light shined into the room, which woke me up from my sleep. I turned and opened my eyes and saw that Kris was asleep next to me. I smiled. My fingers trace his face.

 

“You like touching my face in the morning?” Kris' eyes opened. Dang it. I tried to leave the bed, but Kris pulled me back in his arms. “5 more minutes.” He pouted. I shook my head and pinched his cheeks. “Aigooo~ Cute~” Payback. Even though I already have my pay back. He let go, so I quickly got up and walked into the walk in closet.

Please log in to read the full chapter