Chapter 37 : Graduation

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rated: PG-13 for only this chapter~

Kris P.O.V

 

I woke up next to Minji, in bed. I put my elbow out and put my head on my hand. I stared at her as she toss and turn next to me. Adorable. I looked at the time on my watch and I think it’s time to wake her up. Wet morning kisses are on the menu today. I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

 

“mmmm…” She mumbled as she turn the other way and wiping it off. There is more where that came from. I went next to her ears.

“Babe~ Wake up, huh?” I wrap my arm around her and gave her butterfly kisses from her temples to her jaw. Then snuggle my face on to her neck, placing my lips on her neck. “Hummmm?~” I could feel her turning to face me. I move my head up.

 

“Hmmm~” She smiles as her eyes are close. “Morning~” She still snuggle in the blanket.

“Yah, you can’t go back to sleep. Isn’t today a special day?” I guess she don’t remember.

“Today is…” She waited for an answer.

“Today is your graduation.” I said.

“Right. I totally forgot.” She got up off the bed.

“You forgot something.” I smile.

“What?” She looked at me innocently. She so cute.

“Morning kisses.” I pointed at my lips.

“But You already kiss me. What more do you want?” She pouted. I just stared off on to her pouted lips.

“Don’t provoke me.” I crawl to her and smirk.

“No.” And she ran to the bathroom.

“I want to help you undress!” I yelled.

 

Minji P.O.V

 

I flushed after the sentence.

“I-I don’t need help.” I stutter.

“Are you sure?” I can feel him smirking on the other side of this door.

“Yes, I’m sure.” I undress and took a hot shower.

 

~~~~~

 

How can I forget my graduation?

I quickly slipped on my blue lace dress.

 

Damn it. I can’t zip it up. These arms don’t help. Ugh.

“You need help?” Kris s his arm around my waist.

“What do you think?” I said as he place his chin on my shoulder.

“I’ll zip.” He let go and zip up my dress.

“Thanks.”

“Reward.” I kiss him and left the room.

 

“Le’go.” I up on my heels.

“Wait up.”

 

~~~~~

 

“Mrs. Wu Minji.” Everyone clapped. I walked up on stage. Thank god I wear heels or I’ll fall on this black gown. I shook hands with the Principle of ________ College and got my degree.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter