Chapter 14 : Honeymoon (part 1)

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

“Tomorrow?!?” Kris and I looked at each other.

“Mom don’t you think that it’s too fast.” I pouted a little.

“Wipe that pouted away. You're not little anymore. And I believe and trust that Yifan is going to take care of you. So stop being stubborn.”My mom. Huhhh….

“You just have to agree. Okay?.....Okay. Now Minji and Kris, you to have  pack. See you two tomorrow.” The parents just leave us just like that. -_- Are you serious? They are just going to leave me….. Well I will have time to visit them right? I hope.

 

~~~~~

 

“Minji…...Minji…...Minji…….MINJI!” My eyes open as I saw Kris face about four inches away from me. I can already feel my face heating up. “We have to go. To the Honeymoon.” Ugh… Why so early? I guess I will sleep on the private jet. I got up and went to the bathroom and wash my face and grab my travel kit and went to the closet to pick out comfy clothes.

 

I came out and Kris was wearing her clothes already.

 

Everything looks good on him. I just stared at him. Until he said my name, “Minji….Minji….Minji, I’m know I have good looks and that, but you see me everyday.” I shook my head. He smirk. *sigh* “Why did you sigh? Want to look at me more?” His smirk counties. -_- Stop being cocky. Never the best thing to do.  “Well, let’s go.”

 

Instead of going in Kris car we had a person car/driver and he drive us to the airport.

~~~~~

 

@ the Airplane

 

I’m so tired.

“Excuse me miss

Please log in to read the full chapter