Chapter 24 : Sick

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

 

I woke up. Stretch, the remember what happened what happened. I disappointed at myself, remembering that I promise myself that I would be strong and the promise that Kris said. I very very disappointed in myself. I sigh. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw me. My eye was red from crying. I just stood their. Looking at myself. I turn on the water and wash my face.

 

“Minji, you’re awake.” I heard Jimin’s voice at the door.I turn off the water and grab the towel on the wall. I wipe my face.

“morning…” I gave her a unalive morning.

“Come, let’s go eat breakfast.” Jimin  grab my wrist. I flinch and pulled it back.

“I think that I’m not going to eat now.” I said as I walked out. I walked to the bed and turn on the TV. I could see Jimin shaking her head.

“Come on, Minji. I don’t want you to die. Come on.” Jimin pulled me out of bed and drag me. I shook my head. We hit down stairs and I got drag to the dining room.

 

“Let’s eat.” Jimin starts to put food on her plate. Wait. Something seems to not be right.

“Jimin, where is your parents?”  She looked up at me.

“Business trip.” She took one bite of her toast. “Do you think you’ll go home today? I pretty sure that your husband is missing you.” I look down at the plate, that had nothing on it. I didn’t eat that morning.

 

Kris P.O.V

 

I woke up in the morning and my head starts to hurt. I turn to my left and saw that Minji wasn’t there. She’s gone because of yesterday. I sit up. I feel weak. I slowly got out of bed and took a bath.

 

As I was done with the bath and put my clothes on. I walked into the medicine cabinet. I grab some aspirin and walk down stairs. The house is very quiet without Minji. I grab a cup and pour water in it I got my aspin in my other hand, I took a the pills and water. I walked very slow back upstairs to the bedroom and went straight to bed.

 

~~~~~~~

 

“Yifan.” I woke up by my mom’s voice. They are here.

“Mom?” I heard

Please log in to read the full chapter