Chapter 10 : Ring & Photos

Arranged Marriage with a CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji P.O.V

 

There was heavy weight on my waist. I turned and opened my eyes. Kris' face was only a few inches away. My heart started to  beat fast. Stop beating! I don't know this feeling. My face started heating up too. NO! This can’t happened. Well it can, just not right now. I just stared at him with my tomato face. Kris opened his eyes. As for I, I closed my eyes as fast as I could. Kris touched my face. I can feel him smiling. I can’t really see him smile. Then he gave me a kiss on my cheek. As I still had my eyes closed, which I was not disappointed of  doing, the weight of the bed became lighter. I waited until Kris left. I heard the door close. My face was really hot and was as red, as a ripe tomato. I ran to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water. Why isn’t this working for me? So I took at cold shower to make my face's redness go away.

 

Today was hot so I wore this :

 

I walked down stairs and prepared a small American style breakfast. I saw Kris at the stove. He turn around and he was in a pink apron.

What the..? I started busting up laughing. What is he wearing? I held my stomach. I can’t. This is too funny. Tears started to form. I couldn’t take it any more.

“Kris...What..Are..You..Wearing?” I laugh between every word.

“This.. Don’t laugh, or I'll come over there, I mean it.”  He smirked. I stopped and my face heated up and then I remembered what happened this morning. Why is this happening to me? He chuckled so I glared at him. “I also know that you were awake this morning when we were in bed.” Oh, is he teasing me?

“No, I was wasn’t teasing.” He put on his serious face.  My eyes widened. O-O “No, just kidding.” I pouted inside. He's playing with my heart, isn't he? *sigh* I guess I have to go along with it.  I thought he really meant the kiss on my cheek. Waist of time.

“Let’s eat.” I nodded and sat at the table.

~~~~~

 

I smiled looking at the rings. They are so beautiful. I pulled Kris to see the rings that I thought would be perfect.

“Excuse me, can I look at this rings?”

“Nae.” The lady gave us the ring.

 

 

Not too flashy. I like them. I tried on  the one with all the diamonds. It looked so good on me. I took Kris' finger and stuck the other ring into the his finger. He was shocked at what I did. I’m going to have to do it anyway. He was not paying attention anyway. Then I put mine next to his. They looked nice together.

“Kris, what do you think?” I looked up at him. I see a little pink flush on his face. I smiled.

“T-There g-good if y-you say.” He stuttered. He is nervous. I shook my head and chuckled. Dude has problems.

“We’ll take these. *looked at Kris* Do think we have to take the photo now?” All he did was nod.

“Here you go Ms.Cha. You two look good together. I hope you live a happy life together?” I nodded with a shy smile. I blushed a little.

“Let’s go take the photos.” Kris said leaving first. Is he that happy to take the photo? I took the bag and followed.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter