Final Chapter 36. Honestly...

Nice Try Ahjussi

 

Today got Minmi very excited. Tao and Hyeri had announced their engagement already two weeks ago and now was their most awaited day. She's so happy for her best friend finally getting married and live his life happily with Hyeri. She was honored being the bride's maid. She was at the make up room together with Eunji and the other flower girls.

"Ahem. The groom is ready." 

Shownu was standing at the doorway like he's the groom, earning a hit in the head by Minmi. 

"Hajima. Don't joke like that." She hissed at him. 

Shownu just sweetly smiled at her and she melted at once. 

"Kaja. It's starting." She linked her arms at him happily. 

Eunji followed behind, chuckling at their sweetness. 

During the wedding ceremony, Shownu kept looking at Minmi. She seemed so dazed and happy. Soon, it ended and the newly wed happily invited all of them for the party later. 

 

"Chukkahae eonni!" Minmi hugged Hyeri. 

"Gumawo Mimi ah~ jeongmal gumawo."

Hyeri happily hugged her in return. After breaking the hug, Minmi turned to Tao this time and patted him. 

"Take care of eonni, arasseo? If you hurt her, you'll be tortured in my hands." Minmi threatened. 

"Omo. Hyung, don't let Mimi out of your sight, neh?" Tao turned to Shownu. 

Shownu laughed and saluted at Tao. The party was soon filled with laughter and happiness. Tao's hyungs from EXO and the whole SBS family joined the party too. 

 

Weekend finally came. When Saturday hits, Minmi wakes up happily as ever. It became Minmi's favorite day of the week. Shownu always take her out somewhere, making good memories together. Today was a normal date again for her. He said they'll meet at the park at exactly 8am. She wore a cute simple baby blue dress and put on a light make up. She let her hair fall naturally. When she's all set, she drove her car to the said destination with all smiles. 

 

"Eo? Isn't this supposed to be a park? Did I come too early?" Minmi scratched her head slightly as she's surprised by the empty park. 

Soon, a familiar kid was running towards her excitedly. 

"Noona! Noona!" 

"Omo! Manse ah!" She's so happy seeing the kid again. 

Manse suddenly brought out what he's hiding behind him. A bouquet of flowers that she was already eyeing the moment he ran up to her.

"Noona, this is for you~" He shyly said. 

"Aigoo. Kamsahamnida manse ah." She ruffled his hair cheerily. She took it and noticed a note on it that made her curious all of a sudden. 

'Will'

Her curiosity was cut when Minguk also came tugging the hem of her dress cutely. 

"Minguk ah! You're also here?" She smiled. 

"Ne noona. Look at what I've got in here."

He cheerfully unlocked the tablet he's holding and played a video. It played compilation of photos and videos of her which surprised her even more. Those were very rare ones and almost stolen shots. Some were taken when she had her documentary filming at Wonju. Some were pictures of her and harabeoji as well as halmeoni enjoying their moments. Minguk giggled when he saw a photo of her sleeping in a train. That's when it hit her. He's the only one whom she's with at that time. It's definitely Shownu. But one thing crossed her mind... how did these kids got it from him? Soon, the video ended with a note again. 

'You'

"Noona! I've got something for you too!" Daehan also popped out of nowhere. 

"Eo? Daehaniee! Annyeong!" She greeted. 

Her morning got even sweeter when she saw a box of chocolates from Daehan. 

"Aigoo.. Gumawo Daehan ah~" 

She bent down, coping with the kid's height and happily took the box of chocolates. There she read again a note that was printed on Daehan's shirt. 

'Marry'

She paused for a moment, realizing what was happening. 

''Will.. You... Marry?'' She mumbled.

Just as when she stood straight, the man she's been waiting for was walking towards her with the sweetest smile he had on. The kids lined up horizontally and Shownu also added himself as the fourth one, bringing out a cardboard that was cut in a question mark shape. 

"Will you marry? Hmmm... Eobseoyo. Nugu? I can't see anyone?" Minmi smiled and tapped her chin, pretending not to see Shownu. 

"Eo? Yes Daehaniee! I will marry you~" She beamed widely as she suddenly turned to Daehan and gave him a hug. 

"M-mwoh.. ?" Shownu's eyes got wider for the first time. 

"Yey! Noona will marry me! Mianhae Ahjussi!" Daehan giggled.

"Eo?? Daehan hyung ah... Give noona to ahjussi." Manse retorted. 

"Shireo! Shireo! Shireo!" Daehan chanted. 

"Hyung ah.. Ahjussi's crying now! Ppalli ah.. " Minguk also said, followed by Shownu pretending to cry. 

Minmi chuckled at the scene she created. Daehan got quiet for a moment too. In a few seconds, he gave in and held his ahjussi's hand and put it on top of Minmi's hand. 

"There ahjussi ah.. Be sure to make noona happy always, arasseo?"

"Ne Daehan ah.. Gumawo. Don't worry. Ahjussi will love her always." He smiled, finally holding Minmi's hand tightly. He was about to kiss her when Minmi blocked his face with her palm. 

"Kids are watching." She scolded, making him pout. 

"Yey!" The triplets clapped and cheered for them.

The three soon bid their goodbyes as Ilkook fetched them. Minmi kissed them on the cheeks again as a gratitude. She really enjoyed the company of the triplets. Before leaving, they gave their ahjussi a thumbs up and Shownu winked at them in return. They finally sat on the bench when the two of them were left alone. Shownu smiled and held Minmi's hand up as he brought out a small maroon, jewelry box. She got nervous all of a sudden. She's not dreaming right now. She also waited for this time to come like every girl in the world.

"Mimi ah... Thank you for being there... Thank you for everything. You're the only one who showed me what really love is. I love you... Will you take me in your heart and in your life... forever?" 

Minmi's eyes were b with tears already. She wiped the tears that escaped and smiled. 

"Ne... You're the only.. and will always be the one I love for the rest of my life. Saranghae.. " 

A wide smile came across their faces and Shownu finally put the ring on her finger. He wiped her tears with his thumb and hugged her so close in his arms. He felt he's the luckiest man now for having Minmi for the rest of his life. He slowly broke the hug and kissed her forehead sweetly. Minmi smiled in return. 

"Ah.. Jamkanman... " She tilted her head as a thought came across her mind." How are you related to the cute triplets?"

"Their my nephews. Ilkook hyung is a cousin of mine." He replied smilingly. 

"Ahh.. Guraesso... " She suddenly remembered when her first encounter with the triplets.

"Hmmm. I changed my mind. I'll go and wait for Daehan.." She evilly grinned as she playfully walking out. 

"Ey yah~.. Yah! Kajima~...." 

Shownu was also stopping her from leaving. Whenever she gets up on her seat, he was holding on to her arms pleading and whining. HA. She paused for a moment to calm him. When she felt he's already relaxed, she planted a quick kiss on his cheek and got up quickly, running 5 meters away from him. She giggled as she turned around. 

"Nice try Ahjussi..." 

Minmi winked at him and smiled. She prepared herself to escape again when she already saw an evil grin plastered on her lover boy's face. Too much love to enjoy from this day and forward with her cutie ahjussi... 

 

 

- The End - 

_________________________________________________

❤❤❤ 

Yey!!! Finally! Omo. To all subscribers/readers, neomu neomu gumawo! Really thank you so much guys for being with me throughout the story!

 *hugs,kisses&loves* from me and Shownu here! 😙😊