Chapter 01. He's Back

Nice Try Ahjussi

"Min mi~ahhhhhhh!!! Mimiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Aren’t you going to wake up?!

But instead of waking up, Minmi just covered her ears with pillows. 'So much of being a working girl. I need 300 years of sleep.' She thought. Plus it's her day off today.

"Mimiiiiiiii!" 

Minmi couldn’t take it anymore. Wow, this girl is way better than her alarm clock. She got up half awake just to fulfill her bestfriend's wish.

"Whoa. Jeongmal. You’re one of a kind Eunji ah." 

"I know right." Eunji laughed. "But should you be in the airport right now? Fetching the man in your dreams?

"O.M.G." 

Minmi bolted out of the bed and in just a matter of seconds, she's already in the bathroom. All Eunji could do is to smile at her friend. They've been childhood bestfriends and working at the same company. Minmi as a News anchor and Eunji as part of the Scriptwriting crew. No wonder they're partners in crime, and office and travel buddies all the time. 

"Thanks Jiji! You’re really the best! See you later. "

Minmi gave a two thumbs up to Eunji before vanishing in the door.

"Take care and fighting!" Eunji giggled and waved back at her.

On her way to airport, Minmi couldn’t hide already her excitement. After four years studying abroad, he's really back. The man she loved a long time ago and until now. She'd be lying if she denies it. To her, she already found the perfect guy. They've been friends since middle school. They enjoyed each other’s company. But she couldn't say yet what she really feels for him. She’s happy of what they have right now.

"It will wait..." Minmi uttered in nowhere as a smile grew up on her lips.

As soon as Minmi arrives at the airport, she hurriedly fix herself and pulled out a banner she had working on last night. The passengers are going out one by one but she haven't seen him yet. 

”Miss, Are you-"

"Excuse me, can you move aside please?" Minmi cut the man and continue looking at the sea of passengers rushing out. 

"Aigoo. Being a short one is not really useful at times like this." She pouted.

"Sure it is. But having a pretty girl welcoming me is very delightful at this moment." 

The man slung his arms to Minmi's shoulders, causing her to turn around quickly to see who it was. It's the same man whom she pushed aside a while ago. Minmi was speechless. She couldn’t believe her eyes.

"What? Am I that really handsome with this shades on?" The man smiled as he slowly removed his shades.

"No. Ani. What a tease~" Minmi retorted as she laughed to hide her way to go blushed cheeks.

"Welcome back, Tao oppa!" She said finally with the sweetest smile she had as she raised the banner. And the next thing she knew would make her heart jump out of her chest. Tao pulled her in his arms all of a sudden that she couldn't respond quickly.

"I miss you, Mimi..." He uttered. 

Minmi couldn't break her silence anymore. She missed him too. His scent and all. She missed her Tao oppa.

“Nado. I missed you too oppa." She said smilingly before breaking the hug slowly. 

"But..Yah, Oppa! Who told you to call me by my nickname?!"

"Wae? Can’t I call you that? You'll always be my Mimi ah. He proudly answered as he tapped her nose.

"Andwae.. I'm not a kid anymore. Aigoo, arasseo. Before I change my mind and leave you here." She playfully threatened.

"Aww. How rude. Ok. Not anymore." Tao surrendered raising his hands smilingly. "Kaja. Let's eat."

The two went to a restaurant and enjoyed the rest of the day food tripping all over again around Seoul streets. Tao whined over Minmi about the foods he missed when he was out of Seoul for a long time. When they're both tired, they finally decided to bid their goodbyes and thanks to each other. Since Minmi brought her car this time, she treated Tao for the ride and dropped him at his parent's house. As soon as Minmi arrives at their apartment, she got ready for bed as well. Eunji was already fast asleep in her own room. Minmi was also about to sleep when her phone buzzed..

- Tao oppa ♡ -

 'Thanks for today, Mimi ah! I had fun today. Sleep well and always and ONLY dream of me. ㅎㅎㅎ'

- Minmi -

 'Eh?! :P Goodnight oppa. I had fun too ^^!'

Minmi smiled and put her phone back to the table. And in no time, she dozed off to dreamland.

________________________________________________

First chapter done! I hope you like it =)

Next chappie soon...