BLUES 107

College Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- DARA---

Something feels different. Really different. Instead of dragging my feet, I felt light. Usually I was not looking forward for Circuits 101, but today it was different. I want to go to that subject, I was actually excited to go to that subject. I was smiling when I felt somebody tug my bag from behind.

"You're unusually happy." He said to me. I turned around and saw Ji, smiling brightly at me. I flashed him my smile. He looked at me and then spun me around. "Why are you wearing that?"  He asked me with a little bit of anger in his tone.

"What?" I asked him totally forgetting Hae's jacket around my waist. He pointed at the jacket with his serious expression. "O-oh, I had a minor wardrobe malfunction that I needed this to cover it."

"You accepted the jock's help?" He asked me with confused expression.

"Uhmm, I have no other choice." I said to him.

"Well you have one now." He said while rummaging through his bag and getting his swimming varsity jacket, he handed it to me.

"Uhmm this is fine Ji." I said to him.

"It's not trust me." Ji said, he pulled me on the side and put his jacket on my hand. "Change it here."

"I'm fine with this Ji, it's just a jacket anyways." I answered him, the jacket still in my hand. Then he shoved me more to the side as there are students walking.

"Oh the eye candy is wearing the jock's jacket!" I didn't see it but I felt their eyes on me, Ji and I were frozen in our places. "Maybe he let her borrow it for a while only." "Or not. Maybe they are an item." I heard one student answered everyone around her giggled, I looked at Ji who is clearly angry. ”No they are not, the jock is seeing the muse." "What?!" "Yes they are dating a friend of my friend caught them kissing yesterday in front of the river." "Woahhh"

After hearing that, I felt limp. I leaned on the wall and slowly I wrapped Ji's jacket around my waist and knotted the sleeves. I carefully untied the knot of Hae's jacket. Ji moved his hands and gently pulled Hae's jacket away from my body.

"Want me to return this to him?" He asked me while raising it.

"Ani, I have a class with him now, I could return it." I forced a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked me with concerned expression.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I asked him now with a sincere smile.

"Just, anyway, I'll accompany you." He said while ushering me to move.

"No need Ji, do I need someone to guard me? I'm a big girl now." I asked him teasingly.

"First, you aren't big. Second, I really think you need some guarding."

"Oh come on. Seriously?" I looked at him while we walk.

"Seriously lady, you need some guarding. And I want to be the one to do it." He said in serious tone. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk. I'm thankful to Ji, since I was able to forget what I just heard even for a while. So, he is actually seeing Yoona, and yet he flirted with me earlier. Flirted, yes. Flirted. Jerk, what a big Jerk. Is this a part of his game? To make me like him and ditch me afterwards? Why does he hate me so much? Why should he do this to me? I don't think I have done him wrong before. And I am sure of that. I am really sad why he is hurting me this way. Yes, my pathetic self, I'm hurt with that news. I sighed loudly and Ji looked at me.

"Are you okay? Anything bothering you?" He looked at me kindly.

"Nothing, I just can't wait for the day to finish. I want to go home, I'm kind of feeling tired today."

"Do you think you can drive later? If not, I could drop you, leave your car here and I'll just pick you up tomorrow morning." He smiled at me.

"Nah, don't bother yourself, I can manage. I'm fine. I may be tiny but I am strong." I said while I tap his arm.

"You are not bothering me at all, on the contrary, even if you bother me it will even make me happy." He took my hand from his arm and squeeze it. He then put Hae's jacket on my hand. I grabbed the jacket back. "You can return it now, or I can return it for you." He said to me while nodding in front, he is right, Hae is sitting on the corridor, watching us intently, scowling.

"No problem, I can do it. Thanks as always Ji!" I said to him smiling.

"The offer still stands, let me know if you need a chauffeur." He winked at me before turning around and walked away. Ji is just sweet, really sweet. I watched him walk away. I was still watching his back disappear when I heard somebody cough, it was the jerk.

I turned around, walked forward and stood in front of Hae. I extended my hand and gave him his jacket. He was sitting with Hyuk, the angry expression still pasted on his face. Really? What's with his face. Is it super glued to his face or something?

"Thanks Hae." I forced a smile. He looked at his jacket then to my face, he didn't move his hand to grab his jacket. I extend my arm more to him and he still didn't budge, he just looked at me with this anger plastered on his face. I carefully squatted in front of him and pulled his hand and put his jacket there. "Thanks again." Hyuk looked at me then to Hae, then to me again. I slowly stood up and walked away from them. I was on my way to enter the room when I felt somebody pull my wrist.  I took a quick look and saw Hae's back pulling me while walking hastily.

"Yahhh, what is it now." I asked him, confused why he is dragging me again to the basement. When we were alone, he looked at me straightly as I just stared back at him. "Twice, you've dragged me twice today. What do you need now?"

He smiled at me. "Well the first time I dragged you, I don't need anything from you, you need something from me."

"Okay and I am thanking you for that." I pointed at his jacket.

"Now, I need something from you." He looked at me seriously.

"What?" I asked him.

"Put this on." He said while extending his arm with his jacket on his hand.

"I'm fine now, you told me don't remove it unless I have something to replace it. Well, I have something to replace it now." I said to him while tugging one sleeve of Ji's jacket. His jaws clenched. "Again thank you Hae." I started to walk away from him.

"Why do you prefer his jacket over mine?" He said making me stop from walking. I turned around and looked at him. What's this? Is he hurt?

"You might wanted your jacket back, so when Ji offered me his jacket, I just accepted it. Really, thanks again." I turned around and walked away.

"Well I don't, would you mind switching it now?" He said to me. I turned around again.

"I don't get you." I said to him with confused expression.

"It doesn't matter if you get me or not, just please switch that jacket with mine will you?" He looked at me fiercely.

"Well it matters to me, you're so vague, so hard to read. Plus it's just a jacket Hae."

"If it's just a jacket why did you mind switching it with Kwon's?" He asked me seriously.

"You might need it. I told you that already." I said to him.

"Well I am telling you again, I don't need it." He is suppressing a smile.

"Then keep it. Seriously, I really don't get you. Why are you making a big deal out of it? If you don't need it, just put it in your locker." I said to him while shaking my head.

"Switch Kwon's with this." He insists again.

"Yah! Lee Dong Hae, what's your point? I have this one already on my waist. Just keep your jacket will you?"

"Well you have mine already, why bother switching it with his? You liked his better?" He replied to me with slightly changing his tone. The jackets are almost the same, the sleeves though are different, the body part is the same except for the name and number at the back. Basketball varsity jackets have sleeves with some basketball design on it, as for the Swimming varsity jackets, it have some water waves design on the sleeves. Seriously, it looks the same at first glance, so why would I want Ji's over his? It's basically the same.

"Lee Dong Hae, stop it, will you? This is not going anywhere, we are just going in circles." I turned around and walked again.

"Sandara Park, with his jacket on your waist, people will think you are his girl." He finally said it to me.

"Same goes with yours. I don't want Yoona to misunderstand, at least Ji isn't committed." I said without turning around but still stuck on where I was standing.

"Damn it these gossipers."

"I really don't care about that issue. I'll go now I might be late for my class, you should move too." I said while gritting my teeth, I walked slowly, afraid my knees will disappoint me.

"Well you care, why do you have to believe those people and remove my jacket from your waist?" I continued walking. "Yah! Sandara Park!" He called again, I didn't turn around and continued to go up the stairs.

Carefully, I went up the stairs slowly. I finally reached the last step when I felt his arms around me, tying his jacket over Ji's. I was frozen on my spot then he leaned closer and whispered something on my ear. "Remove this, I'll do something to you that will be worth gossiping." I looked at him sideways and he grinned.

"And what is that?" I removed his arms around me forcefully and worked my fingers on the knot. He stood in front of me.

"I guess you've heard the news between me and Yoona, how about I'll do it with you. Lemme say, I'll just passionately kiss you." He smiled to me evilly.

"You wouldn't dare." I was able to untangle the knot but before I could remove it from my waist, his face was already so close to mine that I have to stop from moving. "Yah!" My eyed widened. His face is like half an inch away from mine.

"Put it back Ms. Eye Candy. I am not joking." He said to me in serious tone, moving closer to me. I swallowed hard then I knotted the sleeves of his jacket, afraid that if I pressed it more he will really kiss me, as I put the jacket back, slowly he moved away from me. "Such a good girl." He said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter