BLUE 125

College Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- DARA ---

 

I glanced at Hae then glanced at the window. He didn't speak after our conversation about Ji. We are now driving in silence. A part of me felt guilty. I didn't mean it to be like that. I don't want him to feel guilty that this relationship didn't go on steps that normal relationships passed through. I don't want to reiterate that this is a forced relationship. But that's what I did.

 

I looked at him again, still he was so concentrated at the road. I breathed first before breaking the silence. "So, where are you taking me Mr. Jock?"

 

I was relieved when a smile formed on his lips. "Mr. Jock?" He asked me then he glanced at me then turned his eyes on the road again. "Not Mr. Jerk?"

 

"Well at this moment, you are not being a jerk, so Mr. Jock suits you well." I slightly turned my body to face him. "So? Where are we going?" I looked at him and just realized he changed clothes. Earlier, he was just wearing a gray v-neck shirt emphasizing his toned body structure, but now he was wearing a white polo over a patched washed out jeans with a black cap. He cleaned up really well! My jerk is hot!

 

http://favimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/singer-lee-donghae-photos-hairstyle-smile-star.jpghttp://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/a8/9d/c7a89db89ddc16061eb4be9c19851436.jpg

 

I was brought back from the drooling world when he answered me. "First stop, Ssamziegil. Wait, are you hungry?"

 

"Hmm not really. Why are you going to buy me odeng?" I batted my eyelashes on him just when he glanced at me.

 

He stretched his arm and pinched my cheek. "Aigoo, so cute." He chuckled then concentrated on the road again. "More than that, I planned on bringing you in a ramyeon place, if of course, that's fine with you."

 

My eyes lit up. Ramyeon! Yummy! He looked at me again. "You don't want?"

 

"Ani!!! I want of course!" I beamed at him and he laughed at me. "When did you change clothes and why?"

 

"Oh, I was doing some errands for coach Yoo and I ended up sweating a lot. So I changed. I don't want my date to suffer inside the car, sniffing my sweaty smell."

 

"O-kay."

 

"Why? Did you think I planned on changing clothes for this date?" He looked at me wide eyed and I immediately felt embarrassed. Of course he will not do--- "Of course I planned it. I don't know how you will look like today and when I saw you I was really happy I decided to bring some extra clothes." He grinned. "Clothes to match yours. I know, I really was excited."

 

I fell silent, I don't know what to say. If he only knew how I ended up wearing these clothes, how I asked my friends, he might laugh at me.

 

"Kiddo, what do you think of message tags?" I looked at him curiously as I don't exactly get what he means. I didn't answer and waited for him to continue. "There's a wall of love in Ssamziegil."

 

"Oh, that wall of love..." I said thinking where did I heard about it.

 

"Well, you can put any message of love just for anybody..." He said suddenly. "Not necessarily for me." He cleared his throat then continued. "Are you up for it?"

 

Message of love? "Hmmm, let's go, if we are in that area might as well go."

 

"We can skip it if you want." He said again.

 

"Ani, let's go. It can be for anyone right?" I asked him again.

 

"Nae." I saw a thin straight line formed on his leps after he said this.

 

"Arasso. Let's go." I said to him. "What else is in stored for the jock's proper date?" I smiled at him.

 

"If it's alright with you I want our caricature drawing." He then said.

 

I remembered Bommie and Seunghyun showing us theirs and it was cute. I want ours too! "It's okay, let's go wherever you want Hae. Show me what a proper date from the jock is." I answered him trying not to sound so enthusiastic.

 

I saw him smile and I smiled as well.

 

When we reached the place and have parked the car. He stretched his arm towards me, his hands up, showing me his palm. I looked at him and he tilted his head on the right towards his hand.

 

"Yah, a jock's proper date needs holding hands." He said to me. Pabo! Just then I realized he was asking me to hold his hand. I looked down and reached for his hand. "Did I tell you that you really looked pretty today?"

 

I looked at him in awe. He then stopped walking and faced me. He reached for my hair and tucked a few strands of my hair on my ear. "Just so you know, you always looks pretty to me." He smiled at me genuinely and kissed my forehead. He then walked again tugging me behind him. This type of gestures leaves me breathless all the time. "Arghh, honestly, I want to be selfish."

 

I looked at him still trying to make my breathing normal. "Selfish?"

 

"Uhmm. Selfish." He answered me but it is still not clear for me.

 

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

 

"I want to contain your prettiness. But it always exudes. What can I do?" He laughed and I chuckled at him. "Should I buy you those?" He pointed at a clothes shop and in its display was 3 mannequins all dressed in ugly baggy pair of sweatpants with hood.

 

"Yah! Why would I wear those?" I glared at him.

 

"Just." He exhaled. "I don't want to show you to the world."

 

"As if that's possible." I answered him. "Do you want me to be invisible?"

 

"Ani, I just want you to be for my eyes only."

 

"Selfish jerk." I scoffed at him.

 

He chuckled. "Now we are back from jock to jerk? That fast?!" He asked me. Then he pulled me closer towards him, released my hand and put his arm over my shoulder.

 

"I thought holding hands is a part of the jock's proper date thingy?"

 

"This one is better, I just saw a pair of boys gawking at you." He pointed at two maybe less than 10 year old boys smiling at us and I laughed at his silliness.

 

I waved at the boys and they waved back then turn back to what they were doing. "Oh, this is the place?" I pointed at the shop with crafts.

 

"Nae. Let's get our caricature first." He ushered me to go inside. "Annyeong ahjumma."

 

"Welcome to our shop." She smiled at us. "Is there anything you are looking for?"

 

"We wanted to have our caricature drawn." I answered her and Hae turned to me. He doesn't know how enthusiastic I am with the idea.

 

"Arasso, come here." She ushered us to go inside the shop, she went into one side. A man was sitting on a chair, his back is on us. "Min, we have a customer."

 

Just then the man stood up and faced us. He was maybe a little bit older than us. "This is Min, he will be the one to draw the caricature. He is my nephew."

 

"Annyeong." He greeted us, he bowed once then stretched his hand towards me. I shook it and then he shook his hand with Hae's. We both said our names.

 

"This way please." He let us sit down on a love seat. "Be comfortable." He smiled at us.

 

Hae put his arm around me, resting it on the backrest and held my left hand with his right. "How long will it take?" Hae asked Min.

 

"Hmmm around 15 minutes maximum." He answered him as he took a pencil and started on his canvas.  "What do you want to do with the drawing after?"

 

"Can we transfer it into a phone case?" I asked him again earning a look from Hae.

 

"Yes. We could do mugs, key chains, desk clocks and many more. We could take your photo as well." He answered me. "Please stay still for a while."

 

We stayed like that for around 10 minutes maybe and when he showed us the drawing it was very cute. "Is it fine?" He asked us.

 

"Nae. I think it's very cute." Hae answered him.

 

"I'm sorry." Min suddenly turned to me.

 

"Er? Why?" I asked him.

 

He then turned to Hae. "I cannot capture her entire beauty. But I did try my best." He then looked at me and smiled. I felt my cheeks burning hot again.

 

"I bet you did have a hard time at that. But thank you." Hae smiled at him.

 

"My aunt is there in the front, just give her this and explain what you want. Nice meeting you Hae and Dara." He smiled at us while he bid us goodbye since there is another customer.

 

"Ahjumma, my girlfriends wants to transfer it into a phone case." Hae said to the lady while giving her the drawing.

 

"Arasso, but it will take around 30 minutes for that, would you mind coming back later?" She asked us.

 

"Ani, it's okay. We're parked near here anyway." Hae answered her.

 

"Please choose from these covers." She then pointed on the glass display cabinet.

 

"Ahjumma, give me us this one and this one." I pointed to a dark blue case and a pink case. Hae and i have the same phone so I chose for him.

 

"Nice choice." He said while grinning.

 

"What?" I eyed him.

 

"Ani, I like that you are choosing for me too." He smirked and I smiled at him.

 

"Mianhe." I said to him while pressing my lips.

 

"It's okay. I like that." He then took my hand and walk towards the counter. "Ahjumma, here's the payment. We'll come back later." The lady just nodded and smiled at us.

 

"Are you hungry now?" Hae asked me while we are walking.

 

I shook my head. "Are you?"

 

"Not yet, then let's go at the wall of love?" He turned to me. I nodded at him.

 

As we walked towards the place he was silent. He was just squeezing my hand from time to time. I don't know what goes inside his mind. All I know is that I really like the warm feeling his hand is giving mine. I looked at him. "Why so silent jerk?"

 

He then turned to me. "Nothing." He smiled at me. "Are you sure you aren't hungry?"

 

I nodded at him. "How about you? Are you sure you aren't hungry? Maybe you are hungry but just suppressing it because I am not hungry?" I .

 

"Do you think I'll let my stomach suffer? Besides, I think I can tell you just anything." He said to me while swaying our arms.

 

"Anything?" I asked him. He then nodded. "Like what?"

 

"Hmmm if I am hungry, sad, happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter