BLUES 122

College Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
First of all, I'm so sorry readers! Been so busy these past few days. Please pardon the mistakes in this chapter as I have written this in haste and I wasn't able to proof read it, just to provide you an update... Enjoy, I hope you like it. :)

 

 

--- HAE ---

 

The night is nearing to an end. Tomorrow will be another day. Our second day. Is it too much to count days of being together? Should I not count the days? As expected, we all enjoyed the dinner. I looked around the group. There's an endless banter going between the girls and boys. Endless banter which means endless laughter. I can't help but be happy that our group of friends are enjoying the time while we are all together. I look at Dara, smile never leaves her lips.

 

I reached for her hand which is now on the table and hold it. She didn't even look at me and continued listening to Eunhyuk and Bommie's banter. She was laughing. I put our hands under the table, on my lap and caressed it with my other hand. She didn't even flinch, she didn't mind it at all. I smiled at that thought. Did she get used to it already? With my touch?

 

"But what are you keeping there? Is there a treasure?" Siwon said, I wasn't listening to the earlier banter so I don't know what he is talking about. I ignored him, I don't know who is he talking with anyway. "Yah Hae! Is there a treasure under the table?"

 

I looked up and saw them all looking at me even Dara. "Ani." It was then Heechul take a peek on what I was holding under the table. Dara flinched and took her hand. But it was already too late, Heechul already saw it.

 

"Aigoo. Such a treasure! Should we all just leave?" Heechul teased me. I looked at Dara and she began to blush again.

 

"Yah! Mind your own business!" I answered him.

 

"What is it?" Minky asked. "What treasure?" Still oblivious to what Heechul and Siwon is referring to.

 

"If I knew that you brought us all here just to hold Dara's hand for the rest of the night. Aigoo!" Heechul strikes again.

 

"Yah! Pabo!" My cheeks burned as well.

 

They all laughed at us. "Assa! Both are you are blushing! Holding hands was never a crime! Do it in the open! You don't need to keep it under the table!" CL exclaimed and the laughter just grew wilder.

 

"I'm sorry." I mouthed to Dara. She smiled timidly.

 

When the laughter died down it was Bommie who started to talk again. "Aigoo, I think we all need to go home now. We still have classes tomorrow." Bommie said.

 

Eunhyuk stretched his arm and asking Bommie for a high-five. Bommie did and batted her eyelashes. "This is the first time you made sense tonight." Eunhyuk added afterwards which earn him a slap on his upper arm.

 

"Yah! I always make sense, ask Seunghyun!" Bommie glared at him and we all laughed.

 

"Arasso, Arasso. If you say so." Eunhyuk yielded.

 

Bommie shot him an annoyed look.  She stood up. "Good night friends. I really had a nice dinner."

 

"I agree, let's do it again." CL agreed.

 

"But wait, how are we going home?" Minky asked.

 

"I'll drop you, Hyesun..." Bommie looked around. She frowned. "Eunhyuk."

 

"Why are you so reluctant? We are friends right?" Eunhyuk asked her.

 

"You will tease me again." Bommie pouted.

 

"Ani, I'll behave." Eunhyuk smiled at her kindly. She sighed then nodded.

 

"I'll go with Dara." Khunhyun said. "I live around your place." He shot me a look. "If that is okay of course Mr. Jock." I laughed at him and nodded. We all live in that side but we are deciding which house is near to which house.

 

"CL is coming with me too right?" Dara asked. CL nodded. "Then you are left with Siwon and Heechul?"

 

"I think so." I answered her.

 

Heechul walked towards me and put his arm around my shoulder. "If you want, you can drive Dara's car, I'll drive yours. We will follow you until you drop Dara. Then you take your car and drop us." He winked at me. I looked at Dara.

 

She slightly shook her head. "Ani, Hae will be tired driving. Let's go with the original plan." She smiled.

 

CL went to the side of Dara. "Yes, it's just the night that's ending Heechul. They won't be separated that long. Tomorrow is just lurking around the corner."

 

"Arasso." Heechul smiled. "It's merely a suggestion."

 

"So guys? Let's move?" Bommie asked. "I want to sleep now from all the food that I ate."

 

I went to Dara and lead her to her car. I opened her door and smiled at her. "Good night."

 

She smiled back at me. "Good night."  She went inside her car and before I close her door I took her hand and kissed the back of her palm which immediately earned a blush.

 

"Drive safely okay? And please message me when you get home. Nae?" I looked at her seriously.

 

"Nae." She answered.

 

CL leaned towards the driver's seat just enough for me to see her. "Yah Hae, let us go will you?"

 

I saw the window roll down and exposed Khunhyun. "You are creeping me out man, let go now. We don't have all night."

 

I chuckled and let go of Dara's hand and closed her door. I wave at them goodbye as they drive away. I went to my car where Siwon and Heechul are waiting. When I settled myself inside I looked at the two men with me.

 

I looked at Heechul first then at Siwon then at Heechul then back at Siwon again.

 

"What the heck? Why are you glaring at us that way?" Heechul asked.

 

I laughed when I remembered how these two ogled at CL and Bommie. I looked at Heechul. "Hmmm. For you, I know the story. But I'm really surprised at your actions." I pointed at Siwon.

 

"What are you talking about?" Siwon answered me innocently.

 

Heechul looked at me then at Siwon. "Ahhh, I get it now. Yah Siwon, I never knew you had a thing for the Man-magnet." I laughed at Heechul, he is so straightforward.

 

Siwon leaned back on the chair and shook his head. "I have no idea what you are talking about." At that moment, my eyes met Heechul's and we both laughed at the same time. "What? I have no such thing with the Man-magnet, she isn't even available. Dude, you are both hallucinating. What do I have to do with her? I'm just being nice. She is dating the woman-magnet. Why would I even dream of being with her when it's wrong to think so. She's so unavailable. She has been dating that guy for almost a year now and why should I even like her. It's not allowed. It's wrong." He said as he shook his head and we just laughed harder.

 

"Dude you are blabbering just now. Okay fine. If you say so." Heechul said at him.

 

I started the engine. "It wasn't so obvious. Yes I guess we are just hallucinating that you fancy Bommie. We are so wrong even your explanation makes sense. We are so wrong with our observation." Heechul laughed harder. I glanced at Siwon and he began to blush.

 

"Just drive will you?" Siwon snapped at me.

 

"Arasso. Arasso." I nodded and drove. This is a good night after all.

 

 

--- DARA ---

 

Again I'm feeling light when I went to the school today. Maybe because I have no ill feelings towards anybody? Hae and I have patched up. We have patched up? I laugh at the silly thought. Of course we have more than patched up. I haven't seen him today. But he did sent me a couple of messages just asking me to drive safely and to take care. I wanted to ask him if I would be seeing him today, but I hate the idea of being a clingy girlfriend.

 

It's after lunch already and I am still waiting for my next class. I went to my car first to get the book I need for my next classes. Since it is still early I decided to stay longer in my car and rest a bit. So far the buzz about our relationship was covered with another news. Which is nice since I don't have to hear annoying whheezze beezzee seeezzee every time I walk anywhere. But I felt bad as well. This time the new buzz is about Hyesun and Min Ho.

 

I pouted as I haven't seen the guy yet. I just knew that Hyesun and Min Ho met in the Arts club. And that Min Ho is now being called the campus heart throb and he has this genuinely lovable dimples. Arggh, I have to reprimand that baby face beauty! She is so secretive! I haven't heard the complete story yet from Hyesun until now. But what I have heard from the students is that, apparently, he was a dork during our first two years, he has these braces and thick glasses. But he was already close friends with Hyesun. Then one day, Lee Min Ho changed and came to the campus looking brand new. And it was this year. I heard the students gossiping that he was awaken by his unstoppable interest with the baby face beauty that he decided to change. Of course, these stories are all exaggerated. Oh I can't wait to hear it all from Hyesun.

 

I stretched my arm and glanced at my watch. I still have 15 minutes. But I better move. I switch off the engine and gathered my stuff. As I walk towards the entrance I heard footsteps behind me.

 

"Omo, fancy seeing you here along Dara-ssi." I looked behind me and saw Yoona approaching me. She walked fast to reach me, when she did, she instantly wrapped her arm around my arm. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter