BLUES 133

College Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- DARA ---

 

Yay! Finally. The exam is over. I walked out of the room where the exam was held. Did I answer it right? Hmmm... I pretty much know everything, I hope it turns out well.

 

I was staring at the ground as I walk. "How did it go?" Somebody asked and it was a familiar voice. Hae. I looked up and saw him leaning on the wall with a big smile on his face.

 

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33300000/Donghae-eunhae-33352353-250-267.jpg

The moment I saw him, I ran to him and hugged him. "It's finished, finally, I just have to wait for the results." I felt his arm embraced me tightly and he kissed the top of my head. I sniffed him and he chuckled.

 

"Do I stink?" He asked me.

 

I shook my head, still pressed on his chest. "You smell soooooooooooooo nice. I missed you so much. It felt like years since I saw you."

 

He laughed again, with his body shaking inside my embrace. He patted my back. "Aigoo, you are so sweet. ButI just saw you earlier before you went for your exam."

 

I pulled back a bit and stared on his brown orbs. Damn, that's true. I bit my lip as I felt embarrassed again. I immediately snuggled my head on his heaving chest. "Did you really forget that you saw me earlier? I even told you that I will be waiting for you."

 

"Ani. Sorry. I was just so relieved that the exam is finished. I could relax a bit." I chuckled on my silliness. How could I forget? Stupid me. He went here to wish me good luck earlier. I'm such a fool.

 

"It's okay kiddo. I'm actually happy that you miss me so much that you don't even care that people are staring at us now." He answered and slowly I turned my head and saw a bunch of students staring at us, giggling. I want to die, I looked like an overly clingy girlfriend. 

 

I immediately pulled out, but instead of completely letting me go, he held my hand and slowly pulled me towards him and ushered me to walk.

 

"So? How was the exam?" He asked me again, I just realized I didn't answer him earlier.

 

"It was fine, I think I've answered most of the questions correctly." I've confidently answered him.

 

"If you take one of those two slots, I'll send you off." He told me.

 

"Send me off?" I've asked him again.

 

"Yes, I've heard that you are going on Thursday lunch time right? The seminar's on Friday and Saturday? I've asked Professor Lim and I was told that the selected students will depart from here and will be driven to the hotel by the school's van. I'll send you off then." He smiled at me.

 

"I'd like that. And if that happens, I'm apologizing now." I've replied.

 

"Why?" He looked at me confused.

 

"Because again, I won't be there with you. Thank you if you'll let me go."

 

He pulled me closer and squeezed my hand. "Don't think that way. Of course that's fine. I'll always support you no matter what. This means a lot to you. And besides, where would all your hard work go if I don't let you go? I didn't endure those days without you and in the end I will not let you go? I'm not a crazy boyfriend."

 

"Thank you. Anyway, tomorrow they will post the results, let's not think about it yet." I let go of his hand and wrapped my arm around his arm, pulling him closer to me. "Do you know?" I've asked him and I looked up and stared on his face.

 

"Know what?" He asked me.

 

I smiled at him. "I've missed you so bad!" 

 

"Aigoo, you really know how to make my heart beats fast. So where to?"  He stared at me as he waits for my answer.

 

"I'm actually feeling a bit tired today." I pouted.

 

I looked on his face and saw him looking at me. He faced me, holding me both on my arms, suddenly he pushed me towards a corner and I just felt the wall behind me. "What's wrong?" I've asked him while I stare at him in confusion.

 

"This." He lowered his head and captured my lips. I was surprised but I just closed my eyes as I felt his lips moved against mine. He was breathing hard and his body feels so tensed as he held the back of my head and the back of my waist, pulling me closer to him. I can even feel his trembling grasp on my body. Why? He bit my lower lip slightly and he pulled back, panting. He pressed his forehead against mine. I opened my eyes and saw his eyes are still closed. "What's the matter?" I've asked him, this look is worrying me.

 

He breathed hard before answering me. "I'm sorry for surprising you." He sighed before continuing. "Seeing you pout. I just can't." He closed his eyes again. "You're so cute."

 

Hot streaks began crawling on my cheeks. I don't know what came over me but the next thing I did was to cup Hae's face and pressed my lips against his lips. Kissing him, mimicking his movements earlier. He pulled me against him again and kissed me differently, this time with more passion. I breathed his scent as our lips moved against each other. My hand moved towards his neck, pulling him closer. I felt his tongue moved as if parting my lips, I gasped and he entered my mouth. Even flabbergasted, I welcomed his intrusion with warm reception. I love this jerk, my jerk. Imitating his moves, I let my tongue dance inside his mouth too, causing him to press me harder against the wall. After few minutes of being pinned on the wall, he pulled away from me and kissed my forehead. He stayed on that position, resting his hot lips on my forehead. "I love you Dara. I love you so much."

 

I pulled him closer to my body if it is even possible since our body is so close, I don't know if there is any room to fill. I embraced him tightly."I love you so much too."

 

--- HAE ---

 

I closed my eyes as I pressed my index finger against my lips. I chuckled just thinking of how hot our kiss was earlier. If it is not rude to open your eyes while kissing, I might do it as I wanted to see how Dara's face looks like while I'm kissing her, or maybe not since my eyes just automatically closes whenever our lips touched.

 

I opened my eyes and took my phone. I stared at her picture on my phone. I sighed as I was reminded again that we might be spending more time apart this week. Although her exam is already finished, with or without getting the slots, I will not be there with her since I, myself has a lot of training and practicing to do. But from what happened earlier. I know, we have gotten closer and I can't help but be happy because of it.

 

I don't want to cross any boundaries in our relationship that might lead to any misunderstandings. It's been long since I've wanted to kiss her but I don't want to force her. I don't want her to feel agitated for my needs, I am a man after all. That's why I've been taking things slow. But tonight, my heart almost leapt from my chest when she initiated the kiss. Her sumptuous lips against mine. Heaven, it felt heaven.

 

 

 

--- DARA ---

 

My, oh my. When will they post it? I looked down and saw the sandwich carefully wrapped on my lap. Today, Hae read me well. He knows I will be anxiously waiting for the exam results during my lunch break that he felt compelled to prepare my lunch. I lifted the sandwich and began to remove the cover. My lunch made by my jerk. I giggled as I took a bite on it.

 

Hae is sure is caring. I was surprised when he handed me this small paper bag with a water bottle and a couple of sandwiches earlier. It really is great to have a boyfriend such as Hae, who is really caring and who knows how to prepare and cook food. I smiled thinking about him as I devoured the tasty sandwich on my hand.

 

I was sitting down the corridor which is near the place where they will be posting the results. A lot of students are gathered near the place also, most of them have brought lunch as well. We are all the same, except, my lunch is prepared by my loving jerk.

 

"Excuse me?" I heard somebody asked, I looked up and saw a man standing in front of me, he was tall and was blocking the light. I squinted my eyes so that I could see him. "Ahm sorry." He crouched down and faced me. "Hi, Dara Park?"

 

I looked at him and I just nodded. "You are?"

 

"Sorry again, I'm Kim Jae-joong." He extended his hand to me in which I took and shook. "Nice to meet you."

 

"N-Nice to meet you." I uttered. I must admit, he is stunningly handsome. He is wickedly handsome to put it correctly.

 

"Can I sit?" He pointed on the vacant space beside me.  I just nodded and took the water bottle from the paper bag that Hae brought me. I drank some water and took out my phone.

 

"Are you waiting for the results too?" He said after some time.

 

I glanced on his direction and answered him. "Yes, are you?"

 

He smiled at me, flashing his perfect teeth. "Yes, you're a fan of Professor Tablo?"

 

"Yes." I smiled at him, it's odd, I've only met him today but I feel comfortable talking with him. Kim Jae-joong. Sounds familiar. "Like most of us here." I turned my head around to point out that most of these people here in the corridor are all waiting for the results. But something is wrong,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter