BLUES 127

College Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
First of all, SORRY for not being able to update for the past weeks. SORRY!!! I hope this update makes it up to you guys. = )

 

 

--- =+= ---

 

 

After Circuits 101 class, Dara decided to surprise Hae by just popping out where he is currently working. She was all smiles when she was going out of the class, carrying her phone in her hands which is now covered with the couple's phone cover.

 

"What's up Dee, you look so lovely when you smile like that." Eunhyuk when she walked in front of him.

 

She stopped just in front of Eunhyuk and smiled at him. "Oh, stop it, if anyone hears you, they will think you are hitting on me." She back. And they both laughed. "It's just a lovely day don't you think?"

 

Eunhyuk nodded. "It is, are you that happy that Hae wasn't able to come to our class?" He then glared at her accusingly.

 

"Yah! What made you say such horrible thing?" She exclaimed.

 

"Because your facial expression says it all." Hyuk answered her while circling a finger on his face then pointed it out on Dara's face.

 

"Well I can assure you that my expressions are not because of that." She smiled at him. The thing is, Dara is happy because the class is finished meaning she can go to where Hae is and see him now. "See you Hyuk!" She said as she strides forward.

 

"Oh, you're keeping something! I can smell it!" Hyuk shouted at her back.

 

She shouted back first before moving faster. "I don't!"

 

She can't contain her giddiness as she approach where Hae is doing the photo shoot. She wanted to see Hae's expression when he sees the phone case, as she bets that Hae wasn't expecting her to use it. After her talk with her best friends, she has decided to show Hae she likes him. She will no longer conceal it, she cannot contain it anymore anyway. The place where Hae is doing the shoot has less students. It's somewhere near the small chapel and since it's lunch time most students are in the cafeteria or in the outside restaurants.

 

She hummed some melody from a song while walking. Her heart is pounding very fast inside her chest as she saw Hae holding the camera. She can't help but smile, she has seen Hae in action twice only and Hae really does look handsome holding a camera. 

 

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6164/tumblrmidujlcelt1razhud.gif

She walked forward, silently, not wanting to disturb the working Hae. As she approach him, her feet suddenly stopped moving forward when she saw who Hae is shooting. Yoona?

 

Hae then moved forward towards where Yoona is. She saw Yoona looked at her for a while and then smiled. But it was not touching her eyes, she then looked at the approaching Hae and she smiled at him. Dara doesn't know what is funny, but they both laughed as they were talking. Then she saw Hae extend his hand towards Yoona, but somebody called Yoona which she checked, unexpectedly, Yoona fell  from the top to Hae's arms. And she doesn't know what happened next, all she saw was Hae's lips and Yoona's lips pressed together, it was not even long, but for her it looked like forever. She was pinned on her spot, wide eyes, she wasn't sure what to do. She was surprised beyond belief and hurt, when she saw Hae quickly put Yoona down and turned around. Their eyes locked and her feet immediately took a step backwards.

 

She saw Hae suddenly walked towards her causing her to retreat. She then walked fast towards the chapel. "Dara!" Hae called behind her but she decided to ignore him. "Dara!" He called her again, but she didn't mind stopping. When she entered the chapel, she suddenly stopped in the middle of the aisle towards the altar. She heard Hae's footstep behind her but she didn't turn around. She tried to catch her breath and she stopped her tears from falling down.

 

Hae ran fast when he saw Dara stopped. He ran in front of her panting, but that didn't stop him from explaining.  He placed both of his hands on Dara's forearms. "Kiddo, it's not what you think it is. Please listen to me."  Dara is staring on the ground unable to look at Hae's face.

 

"Kiddo, please, look, it was all an accident. I didn't mean to do that. It was never my intention. I would never dream of..." He paused while biting his lower lip.

 

As Hae stopped, Dara found the courage to look at him straight in his eyes. "Kissing Yoona?" She asked him.

 

He was afraid to look at her eyes and see something. But there it was, what he doesn't want to see, her eyes conveying a hurt look which he never wanted to do. He never wanted to hurt her. "Yes." He answered in a small voice.

 

"But you did." Dara answered back.

 

Hae's grip on Dara's arms slightly hardened. "Dara, please, it was an accident. Please believe me."

 

"Why didn't you tell me you are working with Yoona?" She then asked him, in her louder voice.

 

"You never asked me Dara. And so what? It's just Yoona." Hae answered her while carefully moving his hands on Dara's forearms as if calming her down.

 

"It's Yoona Hae." She answered with a shaky voice. She bit her lower lip, afraid that tears will fall down any time soon.

 

Hae looked at Dara, he is sorry, but in his heart, he knows he never wanted to do such thing. "Dara please, I didn't want to kiss her. I never intend to. It's just Yoona."

 

Irritated, Dara shove the hands of Hae. She can't believe Hae can tell the words 'It's just Yoona.' to her. If there is anyone that alarming in their relationship, it would be Yoona. The girl who hates her most to death. The girl determined to ruin everything for her and Hae should know this but it seems he doesn't. "Fine it's just Yoona. Anyway I don't care."

 

Hae took a step backwards. "Y-you don't care?"

 

Dara sighed and looked up, meeting Hae's gaze. "Yes, I don't care who you kiss. Or I don't care who you hug. Or hang out with. I don't care. This is a pretend relationship anyway." She confidently said to him but truthfully, she is crumbling inside. It hurts her. Those words hurts her more than how she thinks it would hurt.

 

"Pretend relationship?" Hae can't help but to scowl at Dara's words.

 

"Yes, aren't we pretending? This relationship isn't real. From when it started, it wasn't real until now, it's still unreal." She said in between hard breaths.

 

"Is this really how you see this relationship? Are you really just pretending?" Hae looked at her intently.

 

"Aren't we both? I bet you are just pretending just like me." She asked him confidently, but her tears betrayed her. She was keeping a straight face, but tears are beginning to roll down her cheeks. 

 

"No Dara." Hae answered her firmly. "I never pretended. I sincerely hope you will fall for me. I prayed every night for you to see me differently..." He paused, he looked on the ground instead of her crying-straight-face. "I prayed every night, hoping the next day will be different." He intakes some air and looked at her again. "I come here every day hoping you will like me. I never once pretended that I like you, I never once pretended that I care for you. I never once pretended to be a guy who would do anything to make you happy." He paused as tears began to fall from his eyes as well. "I don't have to pretend Dara." He smiled sourly. "Because I sincerely love you Dara."

 

Dara was taken aback by his boldness but her body cannot take it anymore, she took a step forward to lessen the gap between them, but to her surprise, Hae stepped backwards. He raised his left hand, as if stopping her. "I'm sorry if all this time, I've caused you to just pretend. I never thought, my prayers would not be granted." He looked down before continuing. "I thought, there is something Dara. Maybe I saw it wrongly." He sighed and looked back at her. "I'm sorry for causing you trouble for all this time. Let's just stop this, or should I say, I'll stop now." He forced a smile. Dara can't seem to find her voice, instead, her tears fell continuously. "Let's just pretend that nothing happened between us. I was happy then Dara. Thank you for that short time." Hae finally said and went outside the chapel.

 

When Dara heard the door closed, she fell down on the ground and cried louder. She doesn't know what to do, she can't find her voice, her mind is telling her to speak out, but no voice came out. After a while, she stood up and sat on one of the benches. She calmed herself down, as she wipe her face. When she had the courage to stand up, she went out the chapel.

 

As she walked towards the washroom, she saw Yoona seating on one of the benches. As Yoona saw her, Yoona stood up and approached her.

 

"That was nice." Yoona said to her smiling. Dara balled her fingers into fist. "Seeing your expression, it seemed I did something before you were able to do it."

 

"What do you mean?" Dara asked her calmly.

 

"Oh well, take, take is a more suitable word. I took something before you." Yoona smiled sarcastically at her. "I took Hae's lips first before you did." Dara bit her lower lip, calming herself and stopping herself from jumping above Yoona. Seeing how tensed Dara looks, Yoona can't help but laugh. "So it's true, I kissed your boyfriend before you did." She then clapped her hands. "Oh, it feels nice to outdone you for once. I should have held him tighter earlier. If only I knew I was the first."

 

"Go to hell Yoona." Dara finally spoke harshly.

 

Yoona laughed again. "What? Well, I can, I've already kissed your boyfriend. But I'm sorry, it feels heaven than hell."

 

Dara snorted. "Can you even hear yourself Yoona? Listen carefully, it just came from your own mouth. You've kissed someone else's boyfriend. Is that something to be proud of?" She glared at her.

 

"You know so well, no one can please everyone. So I guess I didn't please you." Yoona crossed her arms in front of her while smiling.

 

"I never thought you could be this low Yoona, you even resort to breaking us up. Will that really make you happy?" Dara asked her, abhorred by Yoona's confidence.

 

Yoona looked sideways and smiled even bigger before looking back at her to answer again. "In the end honey, breaking up isn't a decision for me to make, it's both yours and Hae, no matter what I do, it's up to both of you to decide whether to break-up or not. I'm just a mere annoyance to your relationship." She then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter