BLUES 132

College Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- HAE ---

 

"Yah! Where is the beef? We didn't get anything yet!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. We are already in the hot pot restaurant, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Heechul and Kyuhyun are sharing one pot. Minho, Hyesun, Dara and I are sharing one pot. Minzy, Daesung, Bommie, CL and Taeyang are sharing one pot.

 

I looked at CL and Taeyang then at Bommie and they all saw me looking at them. "Where is your man?" I've asked Bom.

 

Bommie scowled. "Seunghyun is working on something for their club with Jiyong and Seungri."

 

"Oh, that's too bad." I answered back. "It would have been nice with more people."

 

"That's true. But I don't think Bommie here misses Seunghyun." Taeyang answered.

 

"Yah! Of course I miss him, it's just that, this hot pot is really tasty!!!!" Bommie exclaimed.

 

"Bom! Why are you keeping that one plate of beef strips there?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he eyed an extra plate of beef strips lying near Bom's area.

 

Bom and CL laughed hard. "I told you they would notice it!" CL uttered. "Sorry Hyuk, here." CL extended her hand carrying the plate and some of us helped in order for the plate to reach Hyuk's pot.

 

Siwon took it and put half of it on their pot and looked at Bommie. "If you want more Bom, we could give this to you."

 

"Yes, do you want more?" Heechul echoed while looking at CL.

 

"Ani these girls are just joking." Taeyang answered. "Thanks anyways." He smiled at them. Oblivious on how Heechul is eyeing his girl.

 

"From the looks of it, if nobody noticed, I believe these two will put it in our pot." Daesung said while laughing.

 

"Oh just keep your mouth shut Dae!" CL answered. "It was just a joke!"

 

"Yes it's just a joke. We cannot eat that much!" Bommie exclaimed and we all laughed as we all looked at their now almost empty pot. And Bommie turned red. "Yah! We are 5 here! 5!!!"

 

"Yes, 3 ladies and 2 men. Look at their pot." Hyesun pointed at the pot of Eynhyuk. "It's still almost full, when there are 4 men there, not to mention Hyuk is there." And everyone laughed hard.

 

"What are you implying Hyesun? I'm not a big eater!" Hyuk shouted in denial.

 

"That's so true Hyesun. That's so convincing. Especially for someone who can eat 4 plates of bibimbap." I teased Hyuk and all of them laughed.

 

"You're a monster Hyuk!" Bommie too.

 

"Blah, blah, blah. Let's get back to the topic shall we? At this exact time, let's not reminisce previous happenings in our lives. This pot is almost full and that pot is almost empty. That's the real deal. That's what we are talking about right?" Hyuk said as a matter of fact.

 

Heechul crumpled one tissue and threw it on Hyuk. "Let's just eat, I'm so famished!" Heechul answered and we all laughed. Momentarily all of us resumed eating.

 

"Do you like it?" I looked at Dara who is stuffing with a mouthful of lettuce.

 

She managed to smile and nodded. I took a tissue from the table and wiped the side of . "Aigoo, my kiddo. So messy. You love the food huh?"

 

She munched the food and swallowed it. She took the tissue from my hand and wiped . "I have to eat this much tonight. I need strength. I have a long way to go."

 

I extended my hand and tuck some of hair at the back of her ear. "You can do it kiddo. I'm sure you can."

 

"Thanks." She smiled kindly at me. "So Minho, you're not feeling awkward are you?"

 

"Awkward? Not at all. I feel great spending time with you guys. Knowing all of Hyesun's friends and all. I like it." He paused and drink from his glass. "Besides we are all friends now too right?"

 

"Of course!" We all replied.

 

 

 

--- DARA ---

 

After the dinner with our friends, we all parted. Thankfully, most of them have to go home early to do some homework. We drove alone as most of them brought their cars too. The night is nice as I check my view. "You seem to get along with Dae and Taeyang." I said to Hae.

 

"Yes, we don't have problems with each other anyway. It's just me and Jiyong." He answered me while his eyes are still focused on the road.

 

"I wonder how Jiyong is nowadays. I didn't get any chance to chat with him nowadays." I uttered then I felt Hae's hand on my knee and he squeezed it before releasing it from his grasp.

 

"You're missing him?" He asked me with eyes still on the road.

 

"Yes. We get along fine before." I looked at him and smiled. "Are you getting jealous now?"

 

He glanced at me and grinned. "Of course not. Do I need to feel jealous?"

 

"Nope. There's nothing to feel jealous about." I confidently answered him. "And I don't think you will be jealous ever. So stay away from Yoona. Okay?" I glared at him.

 

"Yes ma'am!" He answered me and I laughed at his soldier-like answer.

 

 

--- HAE ---

 

As we have agreed, Dara and I started bringing our own cars to school. It's fortunate too that this week I am also busy training with Coach Yoo and the guys. We were informed that there would be an upcoming tournament and maybe we would be participating. Coach Yoo wanted to be prepared so even if we haven't received the invitation he is pushing us hard to train.

 

I passed the ball to Hyuk and went straight towards the bleachers. I took my towel and my bottle and drank on it. Siwon walked towards me and took his water bottle and drank from it too. "I'm dying man. It has been three days that Coach Yoo is so strict." He told me.

 

I sit on one of the bleachers and he did the same. "Everything is good between you and Dara?" He asked me and I just nodded. "Haven't seen you both together for a while now. I thought you are having some problems."

 

I shook my head. "Ani, she is preparing for this examination for Professor Tablo's seminar."

 

"Oh that's why. It's such a big deal for Chemical Engineering students huh?" He asked me.

 

"Seems so. It's so rare for Professor Tablo to visit Korea. And what's more rare? Holding a seminar. So I guess that's why all of them wanted to take part on the seminar." I tried to stretch my arm over my head to avoid it from cramping. "I'm beaten too."

 

"Who wouldn't be? I hope Dara gets the slot. She deserves it since she ditched her time to be with you and just stayed at home studying." He chuckled.

 

"Yah! She didn't ditch me! Anyway, we don't have time to spend together. Look at the time. It's too late but here we are, still practicing." I pointed on the digital clock on the wall.

 

"Aigoo... Let's hit the snack cart later?" Siwon asked me.

 

"Deal!" I stood up. "Hurry, let's get this over with!"

 

"Man, I'm still tired. You go on ahead." Siwon whimpered jokingly. And I laughed as I went back to the court.

 

"Oh wait, I forgot to ask you." I turned around and eyed Siwon suspiciously.

 

"What?! Why are you looking at me like that?" Siwon asked.

 

"Are you hitting on Bom?" I asked him as I raised my brow.

 

"Yah! What are you talking about. When did I do that?!" He exclaimed.

 

"I don't know, Dara was just telling me the other day about Seunghyun and Bommie's little quarrel about you." I raked my wet hair.

 

"I didn't." He scoffed. I laughed. "Now what?!"

 

"Dude, you didn't even say: Why would I even do that?!" I laughed harder. "So you do like Bom."

 

"I don't!" Siwon exclaimed.

 

"Arasso. Keep denying it!" I waved as I went towards the court again stealing the ball from Kyuhyun.

 

After the practice and after shower, we all head out the court. And we saw a tall handsome guy outside the gym sitting. Eunhyuk waved his hand and the guy waved back.

 

"Bye guys!" One of our team mates bade goodbye. We also answered bye. He went towards the tall guy and they walked together outside the school.

 

"Who is that guy?" I've asked him.

 

"Oh that's IU's cousin. Kim Jae-joong." He answered smiling.

 

"The Mr. Eye--" I uttered but Heechul cut me off.

 

"Yes, that's him. The Mr. Eye Candy." Heechul answered while putting his arm around my shoulders. "Dude, aren't you nervous now?"

 

I scoffed. "Why should I?"

 

"Because that's Dara's counterpart. Meaning they are both suited with each other." Kyuhyun answered back.

 

"Yah! I'm the only one who is suited with Dara!" I exclaimed.

 

"But he got the title." Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter