BLUES 123

College Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- DARA ---

 

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. I quickly stood up and went to the shower straight. I have no time to waste. I'm going on a date today!

 

After I took a shower I went to my closet and looked at the possible clothes I can wear. I have selected a few last night, but I haven't decided yet. I even sent the photos to the girls to ask for their opinion. I went towards my bed and took my phone. I checked our conversation last night. I have selected 4 sets of clothes. Since it's Spring time, I have to be covered at least with a warm shirt or I could bring an extra jacket. I am still going to my classes I cannot wear something absurd. It must be casual and normal. But with a hint of prettiness. I smiled at my foolishness.

 

I scanned through our conversation again.

 



 

http://i57.tinypic.com/axo7ma.jpg

[BOM] Too much prints!

 

[CL] I like it, it looks fierce.

 

[BOM] But why does she needs to look fierce?

 

[CL] You have a point there, but seriously, I like it.

 

[HYESUN] No.

 

[MINKI] Yes, with matching headband, it's a yes for me.

 

[BOM] Minki! Thank goodness someone has sided with me. Thanks Hyesun.

 

[DARA] So half yes and half no? Let's move on the second one.

 

http://i60.tinypic.com/eqcwll.jpg

 

[HYESUN] Cute but NO. Not for a romantic date.

 

[DARA] Please don't forget I'm coming to school as well. Not just for the date.

 

[BOM] Then change afterwards?

 

[DARA] No, it's like too much? I don't want to be too much vain. When in the first place this relationship is different.

 

[CL] What do you mean different? By the way, you didn't tell us the story yet.

 

[HYESUN] Exactly, what happened?

 

[DARA] Okay, you guys remember that diagram? For Circuits 101?

 

[BOM] Yes, the project you've worked on for 3 nights?

 

[DARA] Yes.

 

[MINKI] Okay what about it?

 

[DARA] After 3 nights of hard work, I finally almost-finished it, so I planned to finish it the next morning. I was in a rush and I forgot it in our parking lot.

 

[CL] Oh no, you didn't! But wait why are we talking about the project?

 

[DARA] I'm getting there.

 

[BOM] CL! Let her finish, I'm dying from anticipation here. Go on Dee.

 

[DARA] Okay. I went to the bookstore to buy new materials to make it.

 

[HYESUN] Again?!

 

[DARA] Yes.

 

[MINKI] So Hae helped you to make it?

 

[BOM] Yahhhhh!!! Girls!!! Please let her tell us the story than trying to figure out what happen!

 

[CL] I am just silent here, Dee please proceed.

 

[DARA] Okay, yes again Hyesun. And no minki, not exactly. So I was crying in the bookstore, trying to gather all the materials I needed when Hae arrived. He asked me to trust him and he guided me out of the bookstore.

 

[DARA] We went to the stock room near the gym. There they have old projects from previous varsity members. He gave me one.

 

[BOM] What? They have such thing?! He should have told me earlier!

 

[MINKI] BOMMIE!!!

 

[HYESUN] BOM!!!!!

 

[CL] BOMMMMMM!!!!!!!

 

[BOM] Ooopss sorry. Yes Dee so what happened?

 

[DARA] Then I told him I'll repay him. After class he asked to see me. Then he told me to be his girlfriend as payment for the diagram.

 

[CL] Whoah, and you agreed?!

 

[DARA] Not at first, but he threatened me that he will inform our Prof. And just for my luck, our Prof. was approaching the room where we are in. So he called him, I flied towards him and held him and told him I agree. So that's the story.

 

[HYESUN] You and your grades huh?

 

[DARA] I know guys. Sorry for disappointing you.

 

[MINKI] It's okay. That's where you are going anyway.

 

[DARA] What do you mean?

 

[MINKI] Oh come on Dee, Hae likes you and you like him.

 

[HYESUN] Yes, I sensed that too. Those gossips just kept pulling you both apart.

 

[BOM] Hae is a nice guy Dee, he likes you a lot. So it's okay.

 

[CL] You like him right?

 

[DARA] Yes, I do like him.

 

[CL] So, it's okay. Eventually you two will be together anyway. It's just that you completely skipped the dating part, anyway you can still do that now.

 

[BOM] Yes, date all you want and marry!

 

[DARA] Yah! We just like each other. We don't know about love yet.

 

[MINKI] I can't believe you will finally conceded to your feelings.

 

[DARA] I know right. Anyway, I'm not planning to show him I like him yet.

 

[HYESUN] Well, that's understandable. But don't push him away Dee.

 

[MINKI] Yes, do as what Hyesun did. She didn't push Min Ho.

 

[HYESUN] Yah! This is not about me!

 

[BOM] Oh come on Hyesun! Spill it now.

 

[HYESUN] Next time please? Let's focus on Dee first.

 

[CL] You better be ready for a long interrogation Hyesun!

 

[HYESUN] Okay I will. Let's move on now please? So dating clothes?

 

[MINKI] Okay fine. No, it's cute but, just no.

 

[BOM] No. Sorry Dee, it's casual, it's good for school but not for date.

 

[CL] I agree.

 

[DARA] Okay. So NO. Third One.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2jfc2yq.jpg

 

[DARA] Okay this one, is it fine?

 

[BOM] YES!

 

[MINKI] Yes!

 

[CL] Yes!!!!

 

[HYESUN] I like that sweater, lend it to me next time. And yes!

 

[DARA] So this one is okay? No need for the fourth one?

 

[BOM] You have a fourth one?

 

[DARA] Just in case.

 

[CL] Show us.

 

[DARA] Arasso, here.

 

http://i57.tinypic.com/21dorjb.jpg

[MINKI] Dee, YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

 

[CL] Gosh, why did you send those three pictures, you could have skipped those and went with this. NAEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

[HYESUN] Seriously Dee, do you need glasses or something? This one is a total YES!

 

[BOM] I love it Dee!

 

[DARA] Isn't it too much?

 

[CL] No it's cool, totally fine. Just lose the sunglasses of course.

 

[DARA] Of course. Is it really fine?

 

[MINKI] More than fine! You will look like a star Dee going to a premiere!

 

[DARA] What? Wait? It's that much? Too much?

 

[MINKI] No, it's on point. I love it. It's not too much Dee. It's so pretty!

 

[HYESUN] Go girl. Melt his eyes with these clothes.

 

[BOM] She will not melt only his eyes but a lot of fanboys will definitely drool too.

 

 

I looked up and imagined drooling men. Eeeeww. Yuck.

 

[DARA] Okay guys, I don't like drooling. Might as well stick to the third one.

 

[CL] NO! Don't be stupid!!!!

 

[HYESUN] I'll send you Min Ho's picture! Just wear those clothes tomorrow!

 

[MINKI] I'll even show you Min Ho in person!

 

[BOM] I'll send you Seunghyun's picture!

 

[DARA] Wait, where did that come from Bommie?

 

[BOM] Sorry, just got carried away.

 

[BOM] Again, I'll give up the corn with my steak tomorrow, just wear that!

 

[DARA] Okay now I get it. Let me think.

 

[CL] Yah! You're stubborn!

 

[HYESUN] I'll cut your hair!

 

[MINKI] I'll bring my dog and you will have to take care of it if you don't wear that tomorrow!

 

[BOM] I'll tell Hae you really like him.

 

[DARA] No Fair!

 

[BOM] Good night Dee. Haha!

 

[HYESUN] Haha! Good night! Let's see now what you'll wear.

 

[CL] Good night girls. Dee, Bommie is an alien, and you know that, so you'd better listen.

 

[MINKI] I guess I don't need to bring my dog then. Good night peeps!

 

[DARA] Yah! :( Okay good night! Thanks girls.

 

 

I sighed so I guess I'll be in this movie premiere clothes. I like it actually, it's pretty. I'm just worried that maybe it is too much. But I think it's okay since a lot of girls wear the same in the school anyway. And I have worn this before. But not thinking about going on a date. I shook my head. It's not a crime to make an effort to be pretty on your first date right? I smiled to myself. No it's not!

 

I started wearing the clothes. Put some CC cream, I put on a bit of blush on and put on some pink lip balm, I curled my eyelashes and looked at myself in the mirror. There. Good job.

 

I went down and saw my mother sitting on one of the chairs reading a newspaper.

 

"Good morning dear. You're looking pretty as usual." She smiled at me. I watch as a few strands of wavy hair fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter