Chapter 9

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's decision was already made and nothing can change it anymore so he immediately went to see his grandfather who is patiently waiting for him in a cafe near their house.

When Baekhyun saw his grandfather, he went straight to him and sit in front of him.

"Grandpa."

'How's your hyung?"

"He's okay now. I left when he fell asleep again."

"How about you? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay grandpa. I need to."

"I knew this would happen the moment they planned it."

"So you're against it too?"

"Yes, but I can't do anything Baekhyun. I'm sorry. Not only are we friends but their family is also one of our largest competitors in the business world. This marriage will be also announcing the merging of our company to theirs so your grandmother agreed. I told her to think about it carefully but she doesn't listen to me. I'm sorry Baekhyun. If I can only help you and your brother." Said his grandfather close to tears.

"Please don't cry to grandpa. I know you just want what's the best for us. And there is something you could help us with." Baekhyun said with a smile.

"Don't tell me you were serious awhile ago when you called me?"

"I'm serious grandpa. Let me be the one who'll marry their grandson. Hyung can't do it because he's already in a relationship and is very much in love and since I'm not.. and will not be let it be me. It won't cause any problems because I'm also your grandchild though I don't have any idea on their family and their business and ours but I can learn about them easily. Please grandpa, let it be me. Don't drag hyung on it anymore please. I don't want to see my brother cry anymore. Please grandpa. Help us. Talk to mom and grandma about this."

"Your mother? How did you know that your mother knew about this?"

"She was the one who told hyung to visit you. I think grandma already told mom about your plans."

"I see. Are you sure about your decision? Do you really want to do this?"

"Yes grandpa. I already told this to hyung."

"Did he agreed to this? What did he said?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter