Chapter 22

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's our gym but the varsities are usually the one who used this." Jongdae explained.

"Hey Jongdae, do you know how many boyfriends Baekhyun had?" Chanyeol asked.

"What?" Jongdae said.

"I said, do you know how many boyfriends Baekhyun had?"

"I don't know." Jongdae shrugged.

"What about you Sehun, do you know?" Chanyeol asked.

"I think he hadn't had any. Why?"

"No reason." Chanyeol said and smiled.

They continued touring the school when Chanyeol asked again,

"Do you know what's Baekhyun's type?" he asked the two.

The two looked at each other. 

"Hm, he doesn't have any particular type as far as I know. Baekhyun could be pretty picky if he wants. Anyways, this is our library, though you need to have a library card if you want to borrow anything." Jongdae answered him.

Chanyeol just nodded as if he was uninterested.

They continued again the tour when Chanyeol asked them again,

"Hey Jongdae, how long have you known Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked looking at Jongdae.

Sehun was silently laughing at the action of Chanyeol and Jongdae's reaction.

"I've known him since middle school." Jongdae said, obviously pissed.

They were walking in the soccer field when, again, Chanyeol asked again.

"Uhm, hey Jongdae... Do you like Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked looking straight at Jongdae.

Sehun was laughing already. Chanyeol have no idea on what's happening and Jongdae has already lost his temper.

"YAH! WE SAID WE'LL TOUR YOU AROUND THE SCHOOL NOT HELD A SEMINAR ABOUT BYUN FREAKING BAEKHYUN! DID YOU EVEN LISTENED TO WHAT WE WERE SAYING A WHILE AGO?! AISH THIS GUY! AND FYI I DON'T LIKE BYUN BAEKHYUN."  Jongdae shouted at Chanyeol.

"So you don't like Baekhyun, right?" Chanyeol asked.

"YAH! I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE BAEKHYUN! I already like someone else. Aish let's just go already. I'm hungry." Jongdae said blushingly.

Sehun was laughing so hard as he watch Jongdae stormed away from them.

The two ran to Jongdae and the three went inside the house together.

When Chanyeol entered the house, he saw Baekhyun and Minseok looking something from the kitchen.

The curious trio also peaked at what they were looking.

When Chanyeol saw it, he looked at Baekhyun immediately.

"Wooooh! What are you two doing hugging each other! Yah Kim Jongin! DO Kyungsoo! Get a room will you!" Jongdae teased.

The two let go but not before Jongin wiped his tears away.

"Ah, I was uhh--"

Jongin was speechless but luckily he was saved by Jongdae.

"AHHHH~ FIRST, BAEKHYUN WAS MAKING A MOVE ON CHANYEOL"

"Yah!" Baekhyun shouted at Jongdae.

"...AND NOW KIM JONGIN IS MAKING A MOVE ON KYUNGSOO! Wow! At times like these I wish I have my own boyfriend." Jongdae sighed heavily.

Everyone was looking at Jongdae because of his sudden outburst.

"Uhm, hyung? You're blushing..." Kyungsoo suddenly pointed out.

"I uh.. Yah! I'm not.."

That earned Minseok the center of attention. When Jongdae saw Minseok blushing he came over the older and put his arms around his shoulder.

"Hyung~ Are you alright? Why are you so red? Are you sick or something?" Jongdae asked innocently as he place his hand on Minseok's forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter