Chapter 37

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was the first to wake up that day. He looked at his side where the sleeping Chanyeol was. He was looking intently at the latter's face, appreciating every detail in front of him.

I never noticed how long his eyelashes are. So pretty.

And his nose. I would love to slide on a nose like that.

I can't believe that a person like him is in front of me. Maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe all of this is a dream.

He tried to pinch himself and it hurt.

So I am not dreaming and last night was not a dream either. 

He blushed remembering everything that happened last night. He noticed that the latter started to wake up, and because he was feeling a little awkward because of yesterday, he decided to pretend to sleep.

He felt the gaze of the latter on him and he remembered how he woke him up the last time.

He's not going to do that, is he?

He felt the latter playing with his hair and carressing his face. Baekhyun was known as the prankster in their circle of friends and he couldn't help not to miss this kind of opportunity to tease Chanyeol.

When he felt the latter touch his face again he moaned Jongin  and smiled as if he was dreaming.

"Stop doing that, Jongin. It tickles." Baekhyun giggles in his sleep.

He twist and turned, still Jongin's name. 

He felt Chanyeol looking at him so, still sleeping, he faced Chanyeol.

"Uhhh Jongin~" He said as he place his arms around Chanyeol.

When the latter push away Baekhyun's arm that's when Baekhyun laughed hard.

"WHAT THE--?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Grumpy." Baekhyun said as he stood up from their make shift bed.

"You were awake?" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just woke up." Baekhyun said innocently with a glint in his eyes before he left their tent.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" 

Everyone was already awake when they heard a lound shout from Baekhyun and Chanyeol's tent.

"Guess the love birds are awake now, aren't they?" Jongin said with a smile.

He saw Baekhyun coming out with a smirk in his face.

What did this guy did again? He said as he shake his head.

When Baekhyun saw Jongin, his smile grew as he runs closer to the younger.

"Jongin! Good morning!" Baekhyun greeted with a smile.

"Uh.. good morning?"

"Just stay with me, okay?" Baekhyun said as he pulled Jongin besides him

"What are you doing? Chanyeol might see-- Oh."

And Baekhyun was just grinning at him like an idiot.

"You're an idiot. As much as I want to help you out, I can't because I need to find my Kyungsoo."

"Pfft. Cheeseball."

"What di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter