Chapter 40

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

why does everybody wants a kaibaek. dont you want chanyeol?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Before Suho could tell what Chanyeol's illness was, the pilot told them that they are already near the hospital. Jongin took out his phone to call his mother once again. When they arrived at the helipad of the hospital and tall Japanese looking woman approached them.

"Ma, our friend, Chanyeol suddenly collapsed and hadn't gain conciousness ever since. It was the second time we saw him faint since yesterday. We don't know what happened to him." Mrs. Kim take a good look at the patient and all the color on her face was gone.

"Mom? Are you alright? Our friend needs help. We need to hurry." Jongin told her mom. Mrs. Kim immediately snap back to herself and quickly told all the nurses to take Chanyeol to the ER

Everyone was waiting outside the ER. Baekhyun who had called Chanyeol's grandparents on their way, arrived a few minutes after they arrived.

"What happened to our Chanyeol, Baekhyun??" Sooha asked 

"We don't know, grandpa. He suddenly collapsed." Baekhyun said then looked at Suho who quickly looked away.

"Mr. Park, can we talk for a while?" Suho said as he approached Chanyeol's grandfather. The latter was confused but still went with him.

The two walked away together with Baekhyun who followed them through his eyes.

Baekhyun and the rest of the group was still waiting outside the ER when Jongin's mom went out the room.

"Auntie, how's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked Mrs. Kim.

"He's fine but we need to let him stay here for a few more days just to monitor his status"

"But what is wrong with him, Auntie?" Baekhyun asked begging an answer from the doctor. Everyone was looking now at Mrs. Kim who gave them a sad smile as an answer.

"Mr. Park?" Suho called at the elder.

"What's your name again, boy?"

"Kim Junmyeon, sir. But please call me Suho."

"So, what do you want to tell me, Suho?" Sooha asked with a gentle but has a hint of authority on his voice

"Chanyeol have brain tumor. He had known this for years. He was diagnosed when we were in America. The doctors told him that the tumor is benign so he made me promised not to tell anyone for them not to get worried."

Suho watched as the old man broke infront of him. He was very worried when he found out that his friend had tumor. That's why he rushed immediately when he heard that Chanyeol had collapsed once again.

"But.. But why did he collapse again if it was benign?" Sooha asked Suho.

"I'm not sure sir. But I remembered the doctor once told him that if he didn't do anything to his benign tumors, he may be endagering himself. But Chanyeol brush off the warning of the doctor and declined the operation." Suho answered

They were both silent for a while when he heard the old man sigh

"What's the use of our money if my only grandson would die.. Why would he decline the operation..." Sooha said as he cry.

They were silent again until Suho excused himself to ret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter