Chapter 28

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up few hours later.

It wasn't new for him to faint once in awhile so he didn't mind it at all. When he tried to get up, he felt that someone was holding his hand. Chanyeol looked at his hand and saw that someone was sleeping beside him and he can't help but smile when he realize who it was.

"Baekhyun?" He called softly.

The latter shuffle when he heard someone say his name. He woke up, seeing a smiling Chanyeol in front of him.

"Yah! Are you alright? What the heck happened to you?!" said the worried Baekhyun but Chanyeol just kept smiling.

"Why are you smiling like that? Yah, do you hurt somewhere? Are you sick?" 

"You look cute when you're worried." Was all Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun was stunned for a moment.

"YAH! WE WERE ALL SO WORRIED WHEN YOU FAINTED! I WAS SO WORRIED YOU ! AND ALL YOU'LL HAVE TO SAY IS I'M FREAKING CUTE?!" Baekhyun screamed in frustration as he hit Chanyeol in his arm  but Chanyeol just grabbed him to a hug.

"Yah, stop hitting me. I'm sick." Chanyeol said plainly.

That stopped Baekhyun. "Y-you're sick?"

"Yeah.."

"Is... Is it terminal?" Baekhyun asked suddenly afraid.

 "Yeah. I think so."

"W-what? What is it?"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's eyes. "I'm lovesick." He said with a smile as he stood up to go out of the room, leaving a dumbfounded Baekhyun.

When Baekhyun had sinked in the whole situation, "PARK CHANYEOL! YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!!!" he screamed as he chased the giant outside.

He saw the giant going outside where their friends were and decided to follow him there.

 

"Oh, Chanyeol! What happened to you? You alright now?" Suho said when he saw Chanyeol running.

Chanyeol stopped before answering, "Yeah, I'm alright hyung. I'm sorry if I caused any trouble." he said before bowing in front of them.

"That's alright. But Baekhyun was the one who was pretty worried... Speaking of, where's that brat anyways?" Luhan asked when he noticed his brother was nowhere in sight.

"PARK CHANYEOL! YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!" The scream was so loud, everyone of them heard it and looked at Chanyeol.

"What did you do this time?" Minseok asked like a parent but as usual, Chanyeol just smiled at them before running and hiding to the pissed Baekhyun.

"STOP CHASING ME KHYUNNIE!" Chanyeol screamed as he ran away from Baekhyun.

"YOU BETTER RUN! I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU."

When the two were nowhere to be seen, Minseok and Suho smiled at the two.

"Khyunnie? Did he called him Khyunnie?" Luhan asked himself.

"Yeah, Chanyeol likes to call Baekhyun like that." Minseok answered. When Luhan heard it, he immediately walked away from their friends and went to their room.

"Aren't they sweet though?" Lay joined the conversation.

"Yeah, it's like they have known each other for a long time." Minseok agreed.

"Oh, but they do!" Suho joined earning a look from the two.

"What do you mean?" Lay asked in shocked.

"Chanyeol never told you? They're childhood friends!" Suho answered confused.

"What? But that is impossible! We practically grew up together and I haven't heard anything about Chanyeol from him unless.." Lay as he realized something.

"Unless what?" the two asked Lay

"Before that, what's wrong with hyung? Why did he left?"

"I dunno. He started to act weird whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter