Chapter 8

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jongin arrived at the hospital, he saw Baekhyun crying outside at the garden of the hospital. He didn't want to let Baekhyun know that he saw him crying so he didn't come next to him.

He entered the hospital and asked where the room of Luhan and went straight there instead. He saw the older sleeping so he didn't went inside either.

What just happened here?  He asked himself.

He just sat there waiting for Baekhyun when he felt someone touch his shoulder.

"Jongin."

He looked up and saw Baekhyun. He stood up and hugged him.

"Are you okay Baekhyun? What happened?"

Baekhyun ignored his question.. "When did you arrived? Are you alone?"

"Yeah, I didn't had much time to call Sehun and the rest. Tell me! What happened here? Are you alright?"

"What do you think Jongin? Do you think I'm alright when my brother almost killed himself? What would you feel if your in my position? Will you be okay, huh Jongin?!" Baekhyun shouted at Jongin. 

"I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you when you went all the way here when I called."

"That's alright. I'll be here so don't worry anymore. Hyung will be alright too." Jongin said as he hugged Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded and removed himself from Jongin's hug.

"I'll just check hyung first." 

"Sure. I'll be here outside."

When Baekhyun entered the room, he saw that his brother is already awake.

"Baekhyun.." said Luhan with a weak voice

"Hyung!" Baekhyun run toward his brother and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, I was weak. I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter