Chapter 25

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Lay and Baekhyun reached their house, Baekhyun went straight to his room to rest but he first picked his phone and called his brother, Luhan.

Ring ring

"Oh, Baek? Why did you call?"

"Oh hi hyung. I just want to tell you we're going out of town tomorrow and I was wondering if you want to come with us."

"Ahh, yeah Sehun already told me about it. He said you're going to Chanyeol's private island? Who's that?"

Baekhyun was silent in the other line. The mention of Chanyeol's name gave him weird feelings inside.

"Baekhyun? You there?"

"Ah, yeah. He's the one grandpa was talking about."

"The fiance?"

"Ah, yeah. That's him. So uhm, can you go tomorrow? He also said that he wants to meet you."

"He said that? Well, okay then. I'll come with you guys. You should sleep now Baek. See you tomorrow."

"Okay hyung. Bye."

Baekhyun again tried to fall asleep. He closed his eyes, twists and turns in bed, count all the sheeps that he could count but he can't fall asleep.

Beep beep

He looked at his phone and saw a message from the mysterious person.

Hey, can't sleep?

Baekhyun was surprised at the message.

How did you know I couldn't sleep

Chanyeol went to his house, the one near Baekhyun's, few minutes after Baek and Lay arrived and was about to sleep when he saw from his room that Baekhyun's room is still lit. He took out his phone and texted the latter.

Well, I had a feeling. Guess I'm right. What's wrong now? Why can't the princess sleep?

Before he realize what he had type, he already sent it and Baekhyun was now confuse.

Princess? Why is everyone calling me princess?!

Luckily, Baekhyun didn't get the conncetion.

I'm sorry. It was just a joke. So why are you still up?

Baekhyun rolled to his stomach, focused on his phone.

Here's what happened. Remember the creepy guy I was talking about few days ago? He's making me confuse! I don't even know what I should feel around him! He told me the story of his childhood love saying that he'll never love anyone else then after that he said that he's happy whenever he's with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter