Chapter 41

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm going to get you..

I'm going to get you soon..

Wait for me my baby.

"Yah! Baek! Why are you not eating? Do you want to get sick too?!" Jongin shouted to his friend that was sitting beside him who was constantly checking for his phone. It was their break and everyone was in the cafeteria and eating lunch.

"I uhh I'm sorry. I'm just very worried for him. Why hasn't anyone update me?" Baekhyun asked with full of worry but Jongin just rolled his eyes and hit Baekhyun with his spoon on Baek's head.

"Of course no one will update you.. yet. Mom just called 10 mins ago remember?" Jongin answered.

"I should call Grandpa Sooha." Baekhyun was about to dial on his phone when the younger took the phone from the elder's hand

"Yah! Can't you keep your hands away from your phone for just a few minutes?? They'll call when something happens okay? Stop worrying. You haven't eaten anything for days. Do you want Chanyeol to get worried?" Jongin lectured. 

Chanyeol has been staying at the hospital for weeks now and his friends had been visiting him every time they had a chance. 

"But I can't stop worrying. What if something happens to him when we're here at school?"

"Don't worry! Mom's looking after him. She seems fond of Chanyeol for whatever reason, so rest assured that he is in good hands. And his grandfather is there too. I'm sure they'll call you as soon as something happens to Chanyeol."

"But--" "No buts. You eat or else I'll tell Chanyeol you've been neglecting yourself." 

"Psh. Since when were you two close?" Baekhyun said as he took a huge bite of his lunch

It was true. Chanyeol and Jongin had been close ever since the older had been admitted at the hospital. Jongin had been accompanying Baekhyun everytime Baekhyun visits Chanyeol. The tension between them had disappear and they treat each other as if they were brothers. Sometimes they would talk in Japanese just to irritate Baekhyun for he can't understand what the two were talking about.

They were walking back to their room and Jongin and Kyungsoo was walking together when Jongin noticed that Baekhyun was walking slowly behind the group. 

"Hey Soo, I'll meet you up later after class okay?" He said to Kyungsoo then kissed him on the cheeks without even giving him a chance to answer and went running towards Baekhyun who has his head bowed down while he was walking.

Jongin stopped in front of Baekhyun who bumped on his chest because the latter was not paying attention on his way.

"Oh I'm sor-- JONGIN?!?! What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked in surprised.

"Walking with my bestfriend. Is that wrong?" Jongin said as he put his arm around the elder's shoulder.

"You should be walking with Kyungsoo silly." Baekhyun said who was trying to remove himself to Jongin.

"I already talked to Soo and told him we'll meet after class." Jongin answered. "So are you going to Chanyeol later?"

"Do you even need to ask that every time? Of course I will." Baekhyun said. He had been checking his phone from time to time but no message had arrived. He was worried sick but remembered what Jongin told him a while ago.

"Then I'll go with you, too."

"You idiot. You promised Kyungie that you'll meet him later remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Then I'll just visit later after I take Kyungsoo home."

"You really don't need to come with me everytime I visit him, you know."

"I know. But Chanyeol's my friend, now, too. I want to visit him. And I know you're a crybaby that still needs a guardian." Jongin teased as he ran away from Baekhyun

"Yah! I'm older than you, you punk!!" Baekhyun shouted as he ran after Jongin.

Everyone was laughing at them except for one person who shed a tear before walking away from the two bestfriend.

 

 

We'll be together soon, my baby. I've been looking for you for so long. I won't let anyone take you away from me again. The person said as he looks at the folder in his hand once again as he took his phone and called someone.

Hello. Yes. We'll be doing that anytime soon. Just wait for my signal be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter