Chapter 14

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol never realized how close Baekhyun to him all this time. If he just asked it from his grandparents from the first place, he would have found him a long time ago.

When he arrived home, he immediately talked to his grandpa.

"Oh, you're home already. Why did you stay over?"

"I just want to make sure of something."

"And what was that?"

"They are our future in-laws right?"

"Yeah. Raim already said that your marriage will be fixed and she'll tell it to her grandchild as soon as possible. Why?"

"Please do me a favor grandpa. I'll accept this marriage but only if it's Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun? The younger one?"

"Yes."

"But, we had already agreed that to marry you to the elder one."

"Please grandpa. Baekhyun was the one I was telling you I'd been looking for ever since."

"It was him? Why didn't you tell it sooner?"

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to look for him in my own. Will you be able to help me?"

"I dunno. We already told it the Byuns. I'll try to talk to your grandma about it."

"Thanks grandpa."

He went back to his room. He lie there looking at his ceiling when he received a text

Young master, this is Hyesung. I'm a maid from the Byun family. Luhan was just rushed to the hospital and Baekhyun is with him. I think master Luhan cut himself. They went to xxxHospital near here.

As soon as he read the text, he quickly took his wallet, keys and went straight to the hospital.

I'm coming Baekhyun.

When he arrived at the hospital, he immediately saw Baekhyun crying at the garden. 

He looked over to a nearby nurse and talk to him.

"Excuse me, can you do me a favor? Can you give this handkerchief to that crying man and tell him to stop crying. If he ask who gave it, don't say anything."

The nurse agreed and went to Baekhyun. The latter accepted it and stopped crying. He was still at the garden when he pulled his phone.

Chanyeol, who was still watching Baekhyun from a distance, heard the conversation Baekhyun had.

Grandpa, hyung was taken to a hospital

....

I think he didn't know what to do. He's in a relationship with my friend and they're really in love with each other.

....

He's fine now. But grandpa, what if I will marry their grandson? That would be better right? Hyung will be happy and you and your friends' business can still merge.

....

I don't know what I'm thinking either grandpa. But I think it's the best decision.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter